Cloning / Vegging / Drying Box

Muttt

So,

I got tired of my tiny little clone box. It was too cold, crappy ventilation, poor humidity control and a basic pain in the ass to deal with. I also noticed that as my grow progresses along, so does the stink that the plants/plant material puts off. I didn't have anywhere to veg and I didn't have anywhere to dry my stuff. I did build a rack with screen on the bottom, to hang from the ceiling. But, with no odor control it quickly stinks up the house. And, I am only trying to dry trim at this point. I can only imagine what drying buds would smell like.

I decided to build a drying box. But, I figured why build a box only for drying. So I figuered I would build a carbon copy of the big flowering box that I have in my grow journal (link in signature). I could then divide it up into three sections. Clone/seeds .... vegging .... and drying racks. Here's what I got so far ............

DSCF05073.JPG

Here is the clone/seedling area ..............

DSCF05083.JPG

Here is the Veg area .............

DSCF05093.JPG

Here is where I will be putting five shelves/drawers with screen in the bottom of each shelve/drawer ........

DSCF05102.JPG

I won't be able to finish the box till after the first. I plan to add a 400w MH to the vegging area. I'm hoping to run 5 clones/seedlings ...... 5 vegging plants ..... 5 flowering plants in the other box ...... and still have room for 5 plants worth of buds to be drying. This should keep me well stocked and keep a perpetual harvest going.

Here is the box I use for flowering ..............

DSCF05014.JPG

I'll post up more pics as I finish up this project .............

Nice pics! It's always good to see other projects!

Just a few questions about your setup so I can plan mine better.

In the flowering box, what size is that exhaust fan? 6"? How heavy is the fan and the filter?
In order to install the fan I guess you just screwed it in since you have a wooden box... I'm guessing the fan is not that heavy if it can just be screwed in like that. What about the filter, how did you install it?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom