Cloning with aloe - Natural and easy cloning for cheap

The fist aloe clones might of rooted sooner than 15 days as well . It might if took longer to see the roots as they was in clear cups of coco

Data collection can be a challenge, eh? So many variables to eliminate or control. I appreciate the drive to explore the possibilities. The aspirin spray is a new idea to me. Can you elaborate?

I'll catch your answer tomorrow Ant Dog. I can't stay awake any longer. :battingeyelashes:

Google aspirin foiler spray . I just recently leaned about it myself but there's an article you will find about a botany professor . I think her name was Rebecca brown . She started running the foiler sprays at university she taught at and the results were amazing she said . It's main ingredient is silica acid I believe . She compared it to plant steroids . Don't quote me on that . You know I'm high all the time lol . Anyway it causes the plant to kick in its immune system . I'm a new grower myself . I have only been growing since late August . So it's kinda hard for my to explain things much less under myself what I know lol . That's why I say google it lol . Not to be rude

Anyway make sure you read that ladies article . And other articles on diffent weed sites about it you will find threw Google . If you do use it use it at week strength and only into veg . I read it can cause hermies if used to late into flower or to strong do to the homonal effects . . A baby aspirin per gallon of water . Or a quarter of a reg strength aspirin . Crush it to powder and disolves in warm to hot water

Aspirin foiler spray I mean . Google that . Make sure you read that ladies Article . Her name if Rebecca . I cant remember the university but it was a north east school . University of Rhode Island maybe . That and a couple other articles more pertaining to its effect on weed I would suggest reading

Just like anything else before you consider trying anything do your research first . One little article is not enough and you gotta feed through the all bullshit on the net lol . Anyways good luck and sorry I couldn't help more

And Roach . Thanks bro . I appreciate that kind sir

I know a commercial grower, one that was here, that shared info with me from another grower who used to be here, who uses aspirin foilars for a few things. Good info, thanks for sharing that info.

Not a problem . I'm glad to help . If you use it just be carful with it . Not to late in veg or not to heavy of a dose . It's known to cause hermies . Something to do with its effect on the plants homonal system . I do a qt of a reg strength non coated aspirin per gallon of water

Screenshot_2015-11-06-10-53-37-1.png

I stopped to be certain you posted it here. :laughtwo: Silly me. :battingeyelashes: Of course you posted it here.

Back
Top Bottom