Cloning With My GH Waterfarm

Mrblowalot

As some may know I'm a noobe on da site but may sa well start somewhere. So I have shown too of my babies so far well 4 but the too that we're together I will b topping the hso blue dream in bout 6-8weeks. Know I said 6 but for my process that stalk, stem, whatever sounds best has to firm up for me so stay touching bases wit me everyone

image1447.jpg

Ok guy know I should have waited a lit longer,but here we go sorry for up side down pic. Keep fingers crossed for me. Will check back in 10 days on her. An I used no rockwool just root powder an poped her in. Rockwool holds to much moisture for rooting
image1475.jpg

3 more days guys an will let all c results of blue dream stay tuned guys did it work or will I b back to the drawing board will c

Thanks greensmurf I knew it was to early but thought she would make it. I should have stuck to wat I had said at first by letting the stems harden get more branch like, but wit the time I took on this its feeling on point now so I'm going back in.

Ok everyone we back took another cutting this time I should have no problems so follow everything on this thread up until my next post in bout 10 day to c if bluedream took root c ya soon with pics then

We made it this time all I had to do was b patient,but I will give pics of new cutting now and when the roots have shown themselves so here we go

Hers a pic of how my blue dream is doing she is currently under 24 hrs of light. I also have change my nutes am now using Technaflora line if not mistaken will be sure for everyone so without further or do. Man she perkin man I love them hydroponics give me a min king know I took this pic gotta find it or will take another for ya

On another note congrats king I just cast my vote you da man good luck to ya brother

thank you kindly. your plant is looking good but i notice there is not much light getting to the lower area. are you able to lower your light? place your hand underneath your light and move your hand to the point you can not feel any heat and lower your light above your plant to that level, raise the light as your plant grows.

Ok I'm back and here are pics of the waterfarm blue dream grow and just for UR viewing pleasure will show the mother plant that was in the early pics 6weeks into flower

Back
Top Bottom