Close Encounters With Cops

Well this happened to my 2 best friends and me this was the summer we all graduated it was 1996 and it was late and we were all 3 bored as so we called up another friend of ours to see if we could score happily enough he did and it was some fire stunk through 3 bags there was nothing we could do to contain the smell so now being on the road and no where to go w/ this danky ass weed we decide to pull into a RV park to sit and get stoned its like 1 o'clock in the morning by this time well we sat and got hi really fucking hi infact and as were finishing up and puting everything away what the hell comes out of the woodwork yep you guessed it our favorite friends the police he pulls up right behind shines the spotlight through the back window and all you could see was smoke we hadnt even rolled down the windows yet so he comes up to the window and i roll it down and a cloud rools right into him just literally pooring out the window into his face im shitting a brick and my 2 buddies all i can hear them say was and i quote " My parents are going to kill me" over and over lol so at this time i look up at johhny law to see him w/ this shit eating grin and its my older sisters boyfriend! ha who was a county sherrif at the time we laughed real good about that one at may of family gatherings both my friends grew up to ones a foot doctor and the other is serving our country right now in Iraq lol a night out that could have made all our lives so different:peace:

Well this happened to my 2 best friends and me this was the summer we all graduated it was 1996 and it was late and we were all 3 bored as so we called up another friend of ours to see if we could score happily enough he did and it was some fire stunk through 3 bags there was nothing we could do to contain the smell so now being on the road and no where to go w/ this danky ass weed we decide to pull into a RV park to sit and get stoned its like 1 o'clock in the morning by this time well we sat and got hi really fucking hi infact and as were finishing up and puting everything away what the hell comes out of the woodwork yep you guessed it our favorite friends the police he pulls up right behind shines the spotlight through the back window and all you could see was smoke we hadnt even rolled down the windows yet so he comes up to the window and i roll it down and a cloud rools right into him just literally pooring out the window into his face im shitting a brick and my 2 buddies all i can hear them say was and i quote " My parents are going to kill me" over and over lol so at this time i look up at johhny law to see him w/ this shit eating grin and its my older sisters boyfriend! ha who was a county sherrif at the time we laughed real good about that one at may of family gatherings both my friends grew up to ones a foot doctor and the other is serving our country right now in Iraq lol a night out that could have made all our lives so different:peace:
DUDE! This is one long ass sentence! How about using a period once in a while? Sure would make it easier to read.

^ lmao i didnt even notice.......good story tho and to think what a shame it would of been if you were arrested and had like an ounce under the seat.... good bye promising future....it just dont understand how ppl can be jailed that have never commited a crime other than mairjuana and the govt thinks they are helping us

BlueberryBudz - It's always nice to have connections! I would probably be in jail for a long time had I not had a few back in the day in my home town. That's the downside of living in a new city!

back in 1975 i was living in st.louis. there was this great little neighborhood (euclid & lacleade) that was a block from forest park, a huge park in the middle of the city. it was a great place to party because it had large wooded areas with hiking and bike trails. so you could easily slip off into the brush and find a nice comfortable place to smoke and feel like you were out of the city for awhile. so the mood strikes and i head up one of these little paths made by others slipping off to do whatever it was they didn't want to be seen doing. as soon as i was down the path enough not to be seen i pull out a nice joint and fire it up. i continue down the path enjoying the birds, plants and my increasing buzz. but suddenly i round this bend and there are two horses tied to a tree and just past them are two stL cops swinging in hammocks tied to other trees. puffing on big cigars and looking at titty magazines. so i'm standing there with my joint burning away looking at them and they are looking at me. after several awkward seconds (seconds can seem very long) i said 'have a nice day officers' and i turned around and walked off with my still burning joint. the sight of those cops is something i'll never forget.

^^lol now that's a new image I can associate with cops earning their pay.

i remember those. i got my EMT llicence while high on those. :smokin:

good story. you write well :smokin:

Thanks man. Passing an exam high on Thai is quite a feat. That stuff used to put my "dick in the dirt" as my connection at the time would say. :peace:

I have another story:

This happened 5 years ago and a group of my friends (about 4-5) of them are walking through those strip malls (one giant-ass building with a million stores around the parking lot). We found a bench so we decided all to load a personal bowl in each other's pipes and just sit in a circle and pass them around. There was no one around the mall area or anything. It was extremely 'dead'. Then we notice a police officer on foot running directly towards us a good 50ft away. He told us to "STOP" so we said "LET'S GO!" and all of us ran behind the mall itself (where the semi-trucks unload their goods into the stores). We were running and running and we came across a fence and we all hopped it and ran towards the building...until we realized it was the POLICE STATION! We ran outta there and ran through 4 lanes of traffic and flagged down the bus and we hopped on, never to see the cop again.

Back
Top Bottom