Closed Loop Butane Extraction Systems

I’ve been doing research for the last few months, actually starting with CO2 extraction then moving on to butane. I intend to throw down a nice chunk of change this fall/early winter to buy a closed loop system that can do between 1-4lbs a run. I’ll also grab a vacuum oven at that time as well.

I hate trimming and I much prefer live sauce to flower, so those are my two huge reason to go this route.

I figured here would be as good as places as anywhere to ask around if anyone has any experience with turnkey systems, good or bad. I’m a pretty decent sponge when it comes to sucking up knowledge, especially something that I’m interested in and would like to hear some of your thoughts or even maybe what you would recommend buying if you were in my shoes.

Hmm butane? Sounds dangerous but so is alcohol but I do want something like this for extraction
2906024C-E3B7-4858-8BCB-C5191EE347FB.jpeg

here’s the website

Yeah definitely not the type of stuff you want to be smoking around, but it is closed loop so you shouldn’t have any escaping gas to worry about. Then again I watched a video of an employee of legitimate (questionable after what I have to say) extraction company show how to do a run of a clients product and spilled a bunch of the oil just after admitting he had done dabs beforehand. How that genius is still alive is a mystery but gives me a lot of faith in myself. Either way the extraction will be done outside if something were to happen and off gas, ignition shouldn’t be a problem.

Here’s more of the system I’m looking into although not this specific company.

1582353E-14C0-4958-9FBE-1E4491E6B017.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom