Closet Farmers 1st Soil Grow - White Ruski

I have Hepatitis C. I have not come out with this on the thread but I can now. I the last three weeks I have been taking three different drugs to treat my condition. One is an injection that I have to give myself in the fatty portion of my body. I just found out that this medication has a side effects of making people agitated. My doctor has put me on a very strong dosage of Xanax several times a day. I would rather use MMJ.

BTW. I got my Hep C from a tattoo when I was in the Marines. I have always only been a weed user.

I am completely sure this medication had a lot to do with my demeanor on this site when it came to politics. I get agitated about that subject and do not need help when it comes to politics!!!
I like this site because I am anoymous.
I have not as busy lately on this site and plan on visiting more. If you have a Higher Power of any kind. I need your prayers now. I honestly love you all. :circle-of-love:

I am having issues loading my plant and bud pics. My garden is bigger that last time I posted pics. I will try later today.

white_ruski_bud_just_getting_ready_to_smoke.JPG

This White Ruski is a combo between White Widow and AK 47.

I lost my close up lense!!! I am sure I will find it at the last place I look!

It is very strong head high. The seed product description said head and body high. But I notice it more in the head. It is a great heavy stone. It is definately as strong as advertised!!! It is definately one hit stuff! I did not get the yield I would normally have gotten. That is because this is my first time at organics. And I am not a great organic grower.

The taste is the best I have ever grown. I would attribute that to being organically grown andalso grown in dirt. All my previous grows were in hydro.

Here are my Vegging Plants. I figure in about 2 to three weeks I will put them in the 12/12 room!

2wr_and_mystery_plant.JPG

Here are my Flowering Beauties. In about 4 to six weeks I will be starting to try some new strains!!!

Group_Photo8.JPG

Orange Bud...
Orange_Bud3.JPG

Skunk..
skunk_114.JPG

Royal Haze...
Royal_Haze2.JPG

Glad to hear your white russian turned out good man. I just want to keep hearing about WR untill mines done. Fun hearing the strain feedback. Your veg and bloom plants look great and extremely healthy. Gread job bud

I've been wanting to do a Ruski plant, sounds awesome and looks killer too..It looks very good in here!

Thanks Everyone. Sorry about not keeping up. I have been very ill lately. That is why I am not posting. I am on some very serious meds that take all my energy away. I have flu like symtoms and am very agitated. I try to sleep as much as possible. I expect a full recovery and will be at my usually hypo energetic self within a few months.

Here are a picture of my LED babes! I plan on putting the larger three in the 12/12 room by the end of next weekend!
420_00110.JPG

Here are the plants in the 12/12 room..
420_0069.JPG

Bud sites...

Skunk#11
420_0104.JPG

Royal Haze..
420_0096.JPG

Orange Bud...
420_0085.JPG

I have alterered my 12/12 room this grow. If you notice I now have a frame that covers the grow area. My plan is to have 2 separate nets. I am tired of tying up the big plants. I hope to get some serious buds and would like a system that holds them up without me contanstantly tying them up.

420_0058.JPG

all thoe plants look great bud. i hope you feel 100% better in a shorter time than posted. im looking forward to seeing you make a full recovery

Sounds awful bro, hope you feel better real soon...

Great to see you still putting out some buddage though :thumb:

I hate the flu!:smokin::smokin:
Hope you feel better soon. :love:

Ladies look green and healthy :cheer:

It is the Meds to rid the virus from my liver. I have a hard time holding food down and my bones get achy just like the flu. It is a 6 month treatment. I am one month into it now. It effects my attitude too. The weed I harvested is not for sale to any one!! The White Ruski is very strong stuff too!!! I am using every bit of it to combat the negative effects.

I am fortunate to have friends like you on this site to keep my spirits up!! :circle-of-love:

Ah man so sorry to hear you're not well my friend! I'm sending you good healing vibes buddy. Try to keep your head up while you battle it, thoughts and prayers out to you my man...:Namaste:

Liver? 6 months! Man you just can't catch a break! Sorry for all you one after another problems. Must drive you crazy. Smoke more and make it go away! :Namaste:

We're with you in spirit !
:surf:

Agreed!!!

:peacetwo:

Liver? 6 months! Man you just can't catch a break! Sorry for all you one after another problems. Must drive you crazy. Smoke more and make it go away! :Namaste:

We're with you in spirit !
:surf:

Agreed!!!

:peacetwo:

When it rains it pours! I am going to end up healthy. I do not have a life threatening disease. I just want to make sure I am healthy when my young ones have babies too!!:love:

Yes, 6 months is a long treatment. At least I have a job that I use my mind more than my brawn!!

I will take your advise and smoke more. The sedatives to counteract the meds have aweful side effects. :cough::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom