Closet Farmers 1st Soil Grow - White Ruski

Your story and mine are very similar. I have lost some aquaintances too because of my temper and aggression caused by my meds and conditions. I hope you get much better after getting off the meds. Mine should get better with time and if I am able to process all of the nutrients. Best wishes! I can't wait to see the pics of the partial harvest.

You and me both know now what pharmaceutical hell looks like. I do not like it at all. I hope you the best too. I am a high energy person and these meds direct my energy badly. I finally got a good night of sleep last night. I am posting pics right now!!!

Well Mr. CF, my only wish is that you get past all of this so you can show your wife just how much she means to you.

Maybe get her a day out to herself, I usually get my wife a pass for the massus once a year..cuzz I screw up every year.

Well, we're all hear for you buddy...I've been learning a little about Possitive Vibrations, they do help heal...

If you have time...lol... Check out these.
Bruce Lipton - The New Biology - Where Mind and Matter Meet 1of 2.avi - YouTube

Sending you + vibes and will think of you all day, wishing you nothing but good.

Sisco, You are a very good person. Thank you for the video and good vibes. I would love this site to keep it up. Great info.
I have to admit I haven't watched the whole thing yet. I have the attention span of a knat!!
I have to show my wife more love. She is a real trooper. I am very lucky to have her. The spa sounds great. You said you screw up once a year. I better get a membership because I seem to screw up almost every day!!
:circle-of-love:

I finally took some pics to show today. They might not look as good as my usual but I have not been loving my babies as much as I should have. The smoke is awesome.

Here is a pic of what I have going now. I topped all the ripe plants to let the bottom buds fill out and get hardend more.

002915.JPG

Here are buds I am trying to plumb up more on the Orange Bud.
orange_bud5.JPG

bottom buds of the Skunk....
bottom_buds_of_skunk.JPG

Royal Haze top. This one is going to take longer to ripen....
004799.JPG

Trimmed Orange Bud....
Orang_Bud.JPG

Trimmed Skunk #11

Skunk_11_bud.JPG

Vegging girls is waiting...
011434.JPG

I am going to do a few different things this next grow than the last. I am happy with my results. I wish I could make my vegging plants hurry up. At 12 inches I want to place them in the flower room.

Hey that's great! Looks like some good smoke! :high-five:

It is fffing great smoke brother!!!! I can give a smoke report tomorrow on the Skunk#11 and the Orange Bud!!

That orange bud sure tastes like real oranges. The skunk has a very skunky smell and is pretty strong.

It is is going to be close.:circle-of-love:

Hey CF, burned leaves are a pain to get out I just removed some so they won't be there for harvest time. The trimmed buds look great! I can't wait for the smoke report I'm interested in the Royal Haze.

Smoke test report!!!! It is not going to be the best but I asked my wife, an avid user and conneseure to actually do the report. My brain is still not where I want it to be!!!

Here we go with the Skunk#11

skunk_11_5_.JPG

This my wife says is good smoke. It is not top grade like the vanilla kush. But it is good smoke and the high uplifting.

Orange Bud

Orang_Bud_4_.JPG

Again, this is not the top grade I usually grow. This smoke is great though. The high is about the same as the skunk but the Organge taste is awesome. The hairs are almost red!! This one is the winner so far. I do have the Royal Haze growing and it is a longer finnisher. I have a feeling I will like that one the best. My wife like's the Orange bud best too.

The skunk does have that old familiar taste of me in USMC in late70's.

The Orange Bud smells absolutly smells like oranges.

The smell test is about dead even. It just depends. Sometimes I like stink and sometimes I like Oranges.

Peace Everyone!! :peace::circle-of-love:

so are you going to be closing this journal or are you going to keep this going with your babies in the veg?

:peacetwo:

I was thinking about continuing. I could start a new journal. I got 6 little papooses waiting for the flower of power room!

If I continue....I have a journal with 4 stars...Wow. What a boost to a growers grow journals ego. Believe it of not I have an ego!!! LOL!!!

I would love feedback from some my friends on the site what the heck I should do!!!:420: :high-five:

Closet Farmer said:
I was thinking about continuing. I could start a new journal. I got 6 little papooses waiting for the flower of power room!

If I continue....I have a journal with 4 stars...Wow. What a boost to a growers grow journals ego. Believe it of not I have an ego!!! LOL!!!

I would love feedback from some my friends on the site what the heck I should do!!!:420: :high-five:

I'm a big believer in fresh new beginnings - get yourself a fresh new 5 star capable journal perhaps? Either way, I'll be there. :)

For what it's worth I have a journal (first one) with less stars than that. :)

Hey Wait a minute you guys!! I still have a Royal Haze that is betting close to harvest. When that is done then I will close this journal and start a new one! Thanks, Everyone.

Don't push me out in the no star cold yet!! LOL!! :circle-of-love:

Hey Wait a minute you guys!! I still have a Royal Haze that is betting close to harvest. When that is done then I will close this journal and start a new one! Thanks, Everyone.

Don't push me out in the no star cold yet!! LOL!! :circle-of-love:

:high-five::yummy::Rasta::clap::clap::)

Back
Top Bottom