Closet Farmers 1st Soil Grow - White Ruski

Yep, I do a 2-3 times the pot size for flushes when it comes to problems with the plants, but lately, all I do is stop feeding nutes at right about 2 weeks from harvest....I'm going to have two plants this go round that wont have nutes for the last three weeks. I go water once, then water with molasses, then back and forth like that for a week, then straight water for the last week or two....

Thanks Quix!!:high-five:
:morenutes:
After flushing after plant problems would you renute at a light dose. I think my Royal Haze has at least a month to go.

Hey CF, I would introduce the nutes at about 1/2 strength after flushing for problems. Also, you may want to check your soil PH. It could be on the low side causing that leaf burn, which may be a lack of phosphorous. If your PH is low, add some hydrated lime to the soil. I usually add about 3 tablespoons to a 5 gallon bucket in week 3 or 4 of flower. Just my best guess, hope it helps...

Hey CF, I would introduce the nutes at about 1/2 strength after flushing for problems. Also, you may want to check your soil PH. It could be on the low side causing that leaf burn, which may be a lack of phosphorous. If your PH is low, add some hydrated lime to the soil. I usually add about 3 tablespoons to a 5 gallon bucket in week 3 or 4 of flower. Just my best guess, hope it helps...

That helps a lot! I will check the soil ph. Hydrated Lime? I am on it!!

I know you can grow some mean plants!! Next grow I am going to go a lot
simpler. My energy levels are not where they used to be because of this medication I am on. I have went from 205 lbs to 160 lbs since Feb. :Namaste::high-five:

That helps a lot! I will check the soil ph. Hydrated Lime? I am on it!!

I know you can grow some mean plants!! Next grow I am going to go a lot
simpler. My energy levels are not where they used to be because of this medication I am on. I have went from 205 lbs to 160 lbs since Feb. :Namaste::high-five:

Ouch! That sounds like me, I dropped 50 lbs total. I have now gained 10 back :) Lime will raise the PH of the soil. But only add it if your soil PH is low. You can get a digital soil PH meter for around $15. Just water with plain 7.0 water to dampen the soil fairly well then wait about 10 minutes and then test the soil. If it is 6.0 or below I would definitely add the lime. Let me know via PM what you find out if ya don't mind. Peace bro

Ouch! That sounds like me, I dropped 50 lbs total. I have now gained 10 back :) Lime will raise the PH of the soil. But only add it if your soil PH is low. You can get a digital soil PH meter for around $15. Just water with plain 7.0 water to dampen the soil fairly well then wait about 10 minutes and then test the soil. If it is 6.0 or below I would definitely add the lime. Let me know via PM what you find out if ya don't mind. Peace bro

No Problem 4 twenty! I will. I will try to pick one up in the next few days. I will let you know!!

Yeah........I am wearing clothes that I was going to give away! I don't have man boobs anymore!! And I can't wait to get off this shit!! :high-five::circle-of-love:

Thank You Sisco!! Great Song!! Happy 420!!! :circle-of-love:

Hey CF!

I do the hydro thing, but I've had harvests when I was unable to flush, but the buds still had great flavor. Flushing is a bit overrated, imo, but I still do it when I can for optimum flavor and health reasons. What I've noticed, is the trim leaves hold the bad fertilizer tastes it seems like, but the buds don't. A good trim on your buds will help overcome any fertilizer tastes to a great extent in my personal experience and opinion. I'll take a good cure over a flush any day, for flavor.

Sounds like some great ideas from OMM and 4twenty4all.

I've lost a bunch of weight, too, partly due to meds, and partly due to me trying to rehab as much as I can. Don't mind losing the weight, but this weightloss program won't become a fad anytime soon. ;)

I am doing the same thing with wearing clothes I was planning on donating. Stuff I never thought would fit again!

Have a great day and weekend my friend. :high-five:

Thanks Xlr8. There are a few of us on this highly successful, unpopular weight reduction program!!

I miss the hydro. Had better results with less plants. I never had a problem with nute taste either. I agree that the cure is most important.
:high-five:

I really want to learn soil. I really like the versatility of having several plants in different grow stages.

This grow started out as a Blue Planet Nutrient grow. Then I got on this treatment. This grow went crazy. Not in a good way. It took a long time for my body to get used to this powerful treatment. Then it turned into a crazy grow. I really under and over nursed my plants. My plants have been bi polarized!!

The Blue Planet Plants grown organically is the best tasting weed I have ever grown. My only problem is with BPN organic. The nutes smell very strong. I like the BPN line up. I will try the 2 or 3 part. They do a great job and do not have the odor.

I am going to close this journal in the next day or two. I will be starting a new journal using oc+. It is inexpensive and has proven to work. I will only be adding water and cal mag. I have a few bloom boosters that I might use too during flower
.:morenutes::high-five:

For the record. I bought a digital PH meter. The PH in my soil is 7.0. Just wanted to keep a record for my self. Thank you for your concern. I did PM you and you said that was normal range.
My plants did take possitively to the nute flush. Since then I have renuted at half strength. I also added some cal mag to the mixture this time.

Hey CF! :high-five:

You shouldn't say things like this: My plants have been bi polarized!! :circle-of-love:

I almost fell out of my chair! :Rasta:

Glad I could help!! I hope you had a soft landing!!! When I think about that I laugh too!
:laughtwo:

I honestly do not know what to do with the Royal Haze. Hopefully it will fill in. Right now I have a lot of buds bud none are filled out. I am going to give this one another month at the most. If not.... I am chopping and making hash out of her.

-:high-five:

Here are some pics! Plants are doing better since the flush. The Royal Haze just want to send out pistols. If this plant fills out I will have a lot of nice buds.
The White Ruskis are bouncing back too. The one in the corner can be harvested any time. It is about 50/50 in the with amber trichs.
So small plant though. I know they get much bigger than this.

Here is a group photo....
03295.JPG

Close up of Royal Haze top...
025151.JPG

Here is a close up of the White Ruski top....
024142.JPG

I am going to end this journal and start a new journal this weekend. I will be adding more plants to the grow room. I will be using oc+ and cal mag once in a while when needed.

This is my next crop....

Tangerine Dream
OG Kush
Sour AK
Purple Haze
Moby Dick
Violator Kush

I have been vegging them using my 2 90 watt UFO lites ...
veg_girls_003.JPG

Looking good CF! :high-five:

Chop that White Russian NOW! She will be out of the zone for cutting when it's perfect in a day or two......just looking out for you, Buddy! :circle-of-love:

Great strains for the next grow! :bravo:

Watch out for the Violator.....she stretches like crazy in flower! :ganjamon:

The chopping has started and I am concluding this journal and starting a new one.

This was a crazy journal. I started using the BPN Organic. Best tasting weed I ever grew. Then I got on this bad medicine from the doctor and went crazy. I plan on buying some 2 part from BPN and doing a small hydro grow.

Thanks everyone for following!

Thank you every one. I will do a smoke report. However not on this journal. I have already asked to have it put in the completed file. Please go to Closet Farmer OC+ Soil Grow - Easy Does It!

This journal should have been shut down months ago when I completed the BPN organic grow.

I cant wait to give a smoke report on the White Ruskis and the Royal Haze. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom