Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey y'all!
I'd like to welcome you to my journal sponsored by Barney's Farm Cannabis seeds!
I was contacted by Barney's awhile back and was asked to run some strains for them.
I was excited at the opportunity set before me and I can tell you that it was very, very difficult choosing between all of their incredible strains, in fact it took days and the beautiful bud pics on their site didn't help any. I ended up making a list and when I couldn't decide between them, I pulled out the 20 sided dice and let fate decide for me, otherwise they might still be waiting for my list. This is how I landed on Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, CBD Blue Shark and Peppermint Kush.
I also thought that I would bring the strains that I won from Gary at The Vault along for the ride.These will include Barney's Triple Cheese,Red Diesel and Peyote Critical. Blessed with all of these beautiful strains we sally forth into the excitement and uncertainty of seed germination!!!!

This will be a hempy grow using Greenleaf Nutrients ( GLN) Mega Crop's 2.0 one part formula and also their Sweet Candy. I do have GLN's Cal-mag Plus as well as their Bud Explosion flower booster. I'm not sure if I will be running the Cal-mag and Bud Explosion just yet, we will wait and see on those ones. I will be adjusting my pH with Dynagro pH up/ down products.
I am starting these girls under the light of a simple 24 watt 7000k smd led panel. It was economical at $25 USD. After they sprout I will move them to the 2x4 tent where they will bask under an HLG 90 watt 3500K quantum board. After a few weeks of growth I will introduce them to my HLG 260 watt 3000K qb.
Other equipment includes a 2x4 Mars Hydro tent, 6" Active Air extraction fan with an ipower carbon filter and my trusty Apera pH 60 tester which I highly recommend. I've had it since November and it has held its calibration perfectly.
The girls were dropped into perlite that was soaked in pHed water and put into my propagation/germination tank and are being misted daily until they sprout.
I plan on vegging for about 30-40 days. Any longer than that and I run the chance of overgrowing my girls. I am aiming for medium sized, well behaved plants this time around. Lol
So I hope y'all will come along and keep me company for the next big step in my ever growing love of Cannabis cultivation. :love:
How did your Gorilla Zkittlez turnout, Brá ?

Hey y'all!
I'd like to welcome you to my journal sponsored by Barney's Farm Cannabis seeds!
I was contacted by Barney's awhile back and was asked to run some strains for them.
I was excited at the opportunity set before me and I can tell you that it was very, very difficult choosing between all of their incredible strains, in fact it took days and the beautiful bud pics on their site didn't help any. I ended up making a list and when I couldn't decide between them, I pulled out the 20 sided dice and let fate decide for me, otherwise they might still be waiting for my list. This is how I landed on Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, CBD Blue Shark and Peppermint Kush.
I also thought that I would bring the strains that I won from Gary at The Vault along for the ride.These will include Barney's Triple Cheese,Red Diesel and Peyote Critical. Blessed with all of these beautiful strains we sally forth into the excitement and uncertainty of seed germination!!!!

This will be a hempy grow using Greenleaf Nutrients ( GLN) Mega Crop's 2.0 one part formula and also their Sweet Candy. I do have GLN's Cal-mag Plus as well as their Bud Explosion flower booster. I'm not sure if I will be running the Cal-mag and Bud Explosion just yet, we will wait and see on those ones. I will be adjusting my pH with Dynagro pH up/ down products.
I am starting these girls under the light of a simple 24 watt 7000k smd led panel. It was economical at $25 USD. After they sprout I will move them to the 2x4 tent where they will bask under an HLG 90 watt 3500K quantum board. After a few weeks of growth I will introduce them to my HLG 260 watt 3000K qb.
Other equipment includes a 2x4 Mars Hydro tent, 6" Active Air extraction fan with an ipower carbon filter and my trusty Apera pH 60 tester which I highly recommend. I've had it since November and it has held its calibration perfectly.
The girls were dropped into perlite that was soaked in pHed water and put into my propagation/germination tank and are being misted daily until they sprout.
I plan on vegging for about 30-40 days. Any longer than that and I run the chance of overgrowing my girls. I am aiming for medium sized, well behaved plants this time around. Lol
So I hope y'all will come along and keep me company for the next big step in my ever growing love of Cannabis cultivation. :love:
I LIKE 'BLUE GELATO 41' it looks Just like Gorilla Zkittlez- Ultra thick Trichomes over pop's of Purple, Blue & Green COLAS where you can see them with a Berry, Citrus, OG Kush Earthy Flavour = YUM. WHAT'S YOUR TAKE ON THIS BREED AND HOW DID YOUR GORILLA ZKITTLEZ GO THIS YEAR ?

Didn't mean to ignore you. Just missed the notification.
Well, I had a small problem with low soil pH. The GZ plant took it hard but I was able to correct it for my Blue Shark and G13 Haze. I was still able to harvest the Zkittlez. Should have gotten more from her but what I did get was an instant favorite around my house and I'm down to the last bud already.
She cured up to be very skunky and I didn't get the fruity terpenes that others got. It could have to do with being grown under subpar soil conditions. It could be a different phenotype as well.

I have no feedback for you about the Gelato plant unfortunately.

i love g..g #4 zittles i bought one bean from seedmans well over 2 years i say i cloned her many times im getting ready to harvest a big one in 3 weeks or so also i still have no carbon filter still sweating balls

i love g..g #4 zittles i bought one bean from seedmans well over 2 years i say i cloned her many times im getting ready to harvest a big one in 3 weeks or so also i still have no carbon filter still sweating balls
Sorry I missed this.
I'm not getting updates or I'm missing them.
How did she turn out??

I've felt bad for awhile now about burning my last GZ plant up.
I did keep a cutting going from her.
I may update her here as well.
She is supposed to be my Redeemer of sorts.

Back
Top Bottom