420 Magazine Background

Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Virgin ground

Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
Congrats on the harvest Mrs. V. It's been said before but the buds on the Blue Shark are huge! Great job I'm really impressed :thumb:
:yahoo: Sweet. I only have what you guys say to go on. They look big to me but what do I know? Lol.
Glad that I have another seed of her for later. Perhaps I can improve if I don't make the same mistakes.

N420

:yahoo: Sweet. I only have what you guys say to go on. They look big to me but what do I know? Lol.
Glad that I have another seed of her for later. Perhaps I can improve if I don't make the same mistakes.
All I know is I haven't grown colas like that! I'm sure the next time you grow it out she will be a real stunner.

Backlipslide

Congrats on the great harvest VG!
:thumb:

Virgin ground

Congrats on the great harvest VG!
:thumb:
Thank you.
I just looked at the date I started. Oh man. Took me long enough. Ok. Need to work on the timeframe thing.
I'm a slow poke.

Virgin ground

Which bonobo? Bitch cut faster w Gotan....
Dial "M" for monkey.
Ahem...Bitch ? Excuse me...that's Super Bitch to you. I think that I've earned that much.
It was my nickname at work.

Virgin ground

Virgin ground

D'oh. My rh is really low...27%. Might add some buckets and towels. I can't use my ultrasonic humidi with it being such a small space and it can clog the carbon filter ,if one isn't careful.

Got my confirmation email from 420. Yay. We'll get our fun OTM stuff his week!!! It will be nice to have a decent grinder again.

nobodyhere

D'oh. My rh is really low...27%. Might add some buckets and towels. I can't use my ultrasonic humidi with it being such a small space and it can clog the carbon filter ,if one isn't careful.

Got my confirmation email from 420. Yay. We'll get our fun OTM stuff his week!!! It will be nice to have a decent grinder again.
what r u getting?

Virgin ground

Last edited:

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Virgin ground

I have a package on its way from Rob. I’ll post on Friday. :slide:
Did you get your stuff for May? Just waiting on your August stuff?
I know they were really backed up.

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Virgin ground

I haven’t received either yet, but this is most welcome. I really need the jars again that I lost in the move.
I can't wait to fill mine.

PCaddict

It's perfect for me. I would be 100% comfortable.
My wife is going through the Change and she gets hot flashes and is still turning the AC on in the bedroom at night and turns off the heat. If I wake up in the middle of the night to go take a leak it is freezing in the house and I hate getting out of bed Lol Are you going through the change Virgin Ground ? She will be fine then all of a sudden she says I cant stand it I am burning up. Not fun for her I am sure
:snowboating:

Virgin ground

My wife is going through the Change and she gets hot flashes and is still turning the AC on in the bedroom at night and turns off the heat. If I wake up in the middle of the night to go take a leak it is freezing in the house and I hate getting out of bed Lol Are you going through the change Virgin Ground ? She will be fine then all of a sudden she says I cant stand it I am burning up. Not fun for her I am sure
:snowboating:
I'm not sure. My system has been haywire since I almost died. I used overheat easily and I still get night sweats on occasion but I've had this for a long , long time.
I just sleep better when it's cold. I'm originally from Minnesota where it's cool for most of the year.

PCaddict

I'm not sure. My system has been haywire since I almost died. I used overheat easily and I still get night sweats on occasion but I've had this for a long , long time.
I just sleep better when it's cold. I'm originally from Minnesota where it's cool for most of the year.
My wife has been doing the hot flashes for a couple years now so you could be going through it but I do like it cooler when I sleep just not Freezing like she does Lol

Virgin ground

My wife has been doing the hot flashes for a couple years now so you could be going through it but I do like it cooler when I sleep just not Freezing like she does Lol
Hopefully not for a few years yet. I feel like I'm just starting to hit my sexual prime. I sure would hate to miss it.

Top Bottom