420 Magazine Background

Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Virgin ground

Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
I always thought it was the lecithin, so I’ve been shaking it up, letting it settle for a couple minutes (for the bubbles), then use it. I need to get myself some amber jars too. Smart.
Mine looked a bit grainy almost.
I'm liking the amber jars a lot. I don't have to worry about my jars always being in a dark place. They are supposed to block 99% of UV to keep your herb from degrading.
I also like how you can't really see whats in the jar unless you get a close look at it.
I prefer the large jars. I also want to find some of the itty bittys like P9 has.
Can't find them locally so I may have to order them.

Last edited:

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Jan 2019 - Nug of the Month: July 2019
Mine looked a bit grainy almost.
Im6 liking the amber jars a lot. I don't have to worry about my jars always being ina dark place. They are supposed to block 99% of UV to keep your herb from degrading.
I also like how you can't really see whats in the jar unless you get a close look at it.
I prefer the large jars. I also want to find some of the itty bittys like P9 has.
Can't find them locally so I may have to order them.
These are much cheaper than buying in the 4 pk like I did.... I think our local store sells 4 for $9. I wish i had found these before buying the "Ball" brand name.
2019-11-07-10-24-16.jpg

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Jan 2019 - Nug of the Month: July 2019
Hee hee.

Yes I am 10.
Sorry P, I’m sure it’s not itty bitty, ;) just made me giggle.
I've got big hands.... and it's cold outside.
:19:
#growernotashower

LoL

stoneotter

Member of the Month: July 2019 - Grow Journal of the Month: November 2019
The earth says hello....

I think you missed the beginning of this song on your journal yesterday. ;)

Those colas are shrinking up. Not so impressive looking right now. Lol.
What! I'm too extended I think V. I can't even find that. My memory has bud rot in one of yours. Is this the one in question? Or just some George Castastanza going on?

Preston9mm

These are next on my list...
2019-11-07-10-30-25.jpg

:thumb:

Virgin ground

My big jars were 4 for $12 on sale. Damn. I've seen the little violet colored ones for $9. I can order them ambers from Wal-Mart.

Somewhere in my shed I have some of the vintage blue 64 oz zinc lid ball jars. I should try to find them. I've had them for close to 25 years. I wonder how old they really are?

Virgin ground

What! I'm too extended I think V. I can't even find that. My memory has bud rot in one of yours. Is this the one in question? Or just some George Castastanza going on?
No worries. I was just serenading you.;)

Preston9mm

I've used these for Christmas gifts.
Screenshot_20191107-103813_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Filled each with a couple grams, closed them up & dipped the tops in "Christmassy" candle wax to ensure the stank stayed inside.

Tied a nice bow, and mailed out to homies.

*disclaimer* mailing herb is highly illegal, never a guarantee that it'll make it. But, with a wax sealed container, that has been thoroughly wiped down with iso before mailing, increases your chances.

I've never had one picked.

Virgin ground

Those are really cool. I likey.
I want to make my Catholic son a cannabis themed advent calendar. Those just might work. Thanks P. :thumb:

Preston9mm

Wax coated, that’s a great idea!! And pretty. :)
I was a dog handler for 3 years of my Navy career. Biggest mistake people make is to think those dogs can't smell something as small as a fingerprint on a package.
Cannabis residue on fingers has caught more packages than anything I can think of.

Most important step is the iso wipe..... of everything! Jar, box, everything you touched with grubby hands.

My old narco dog had trouble with regular mason jars if they were cleaned

Virgin ground

I was a dog handler for 3 years of my Navy career. Biggest mistake people make is to think those dogs can't smell something as small as a fingerprint on a package.
Cannabis residue on fingers has caught more packages than anything I can think of.

Most important step is the iso wipe..... of everything! Jar, box, everything you touched with grubby hands.

My old narco dog had trouble with regular mason jars if they were cleaned
I totally believe it. Dogs can almost see through scent. Cadaver dogs are insane. They can pick up scent through thick concrete slabs. Dogs can also see uv light. Frickin crazy.

Virgin ground

I want a Lagotto Romagnolo. They are water dogs from Italy that have such a keen sense of smell that they are used for truffle hunting. They are also waterfowl hunting dogs IIRC.

Last edited:

Preston9mm

I totally believe it. Dogs can almost see through scent. Cadaver dogs are insane. They can pick up scent through thick concrete slabs. Dogs can also see uv light. Frickin crazy.
I worked a narco dog for around a year.... switched to an explosives dog for a deployment. Never looked back.....

Also stopped handling after that deployment. I wanted a better bond with my dog than i could get being a Navy handler.

I moved into a teaching role & taught at a few police training facilities before finally landing at a desk.

Virgin ground

I worked a narco dog for around a year.... switched to an explosives dog for a deployment. Never looked back.....

Also stopped handling after that deployment. I wanted a better bond with my dog than i could get being a Navy handler.

I moved into a teaching role & taught at a few police training facilities before finally landing at a desk.
I taught a couple of local obedience puppy classes. Small town but it was fun.
It was mostly me melting over adorable pups though.

Preston9mm

I want a Lagotto Romagnolo. They are water dogs from Italy that have such a keen sense of smell that they are used for truffle hunting. They are also waterfowl dogs IIRC.
My explosive dog was a Jack Russel Terrier. Loved that little shit.

We deployed alot during the Afghan war because he was 1 of only 8 toy dogs doing EOD work. He was a monsta! LoL

Little shit could fit anywhere, and had an accuracy of around 93% the whole time I had him.

The Malinois i handled for drugs was also "cross-trained" as an aggressor dog... might be why we weren't a good fit

Virgin ground

My explosive dog was a Jack Russel Terrier. Loved that little shit.

We deployed alot during the Afghan war because he was 1 of only 8 toy dogs doing EOD work. He was a monsta! LoL

Little shit could fit anywhere, and had an accuracy of around 93% the whole time I had him.

The Malinois i handled for drugs was also "cross-trained" as an aggressor dog... might be why we weren't a good fit
I love little scrappy terriers. I have one now. I've had 4 ratties. Really closely related to Fox, Jack Russel and Parsons Russel terriers. They all have big dog syndrome from what I've seen.

There are very few people that should have Malinois. You need to have a certain temperament and experience for those dogs. Too fuckin driven. Beautiful though. I would never have one myself.
I can handle most Dobies and Rotties but I know my limits.

Preston9mm

I love little scrappy terriers. I have one now. I've had 4 ratties. Really closely related to Fox, Jack Russel and Parsons Russel terriers. They all have big dog syndrome from what I've seen.

There are very few people that should have Malinois. You need to have a certain temperament and experience for those dogs. Too fuckin driven. Beautiful though. I would never have one myself.
I can handle most Dobies and Rotties but I know my limits.
We have 3 rescue pitties at the house now, but when my wife & I first got married, we had a Boston Terrier named Domino. He had Napoleon Syndrome. LoL

When all our big dogs pass away, we plan on getting a French Bully for my wife, and an English Bully for me.

It'll be nice to have dogs under 100 lb again.

I wanna name my English Bully "Princess Penelope Rufflebottoms" and my wife's Frenchie will be named " Number 2"

We have a few years left with our current babies though. Love em to death, but moving from 13 acres to 1/2 acre made things tough with big dogs.

Virgin ground

Bostons are funny at.

Cute Penelope is a perfect name for a bulldog.
My uncle has one named Butter. Fits him pretty good. He's always butting people with his head.

Top Bottom