Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

I don't have anything to add to the banana discussion other then my daughter took one recently and drew a face on it and said it was her baby lol. She said don't worry dad when it gets moldy you can throw it out lol. It went in the garbage that night.

I just wanted to say I've enjoyed following along on your journal it was a fun ride always good for a laugh with everyone's silliness and you grew some pretty damn nice plants in the process thanks VG!

my daughter took one recently and drew a face on it and said it was her baby lol.
Love it!

Two summers ago I got my daughter a mini watermelon. The brand was Pure Heart. That's what she named it.
She slept with it for almost two weeks and carried it around everywhere. We took some nice pics.
It was hell when we had to toss it out. A few months ago she mentioned how much she misses it. Lol.
I saw one at the grocery yesterday.
LMFAO.

I have a sneaking suspicion that both my kids will be living at home well beyond the state-mandated age!
My mother is still going through that with my 40 yr. old brother.

Set a limit.

Love it!

Two summers ago I got my daughter a mini watermelon. The brand was Pure Heart. That's what she named it.
She slept with it for almost two weeks and carried it around everywhere. We took some nice pics.
It was hell when we had to toss it out. A few months ago she mentioned how much she misses it. Lol.
I saw one at the grocery yesterday.
LMFAO.
Hahaha I'm glad I'm not the only one that is hilarious. Guess I shouldn't complain about a banana a watermelon as a baby is definitely next level.

Hahaha I'm glad I'm not the only one that is hilarious. Guess I shouldn't complain about a banana a watermelon as a baby is definitely next level.
She put a bonnet on it. Lol.
She's a weird lil thing.
Everyone says that she's my mini-me. She even has syncope and pica like I do.

We have one that is like a bad penny she keeps coming back. But my 2 and her son are good on their own. my Daughter is an RN and works in the maternity ward of a near by hospital and my son works as a Software engineer near by and her son is a physical therapist but her daughter just recently started working for Amazon. Its a good job for her and I hope she has grown up enough to keep it she is now living with her boyfriend so I hope she makes it and doesn't come back but I do miss her son being her he is 9

Why I didn't have kids

Ok there are other reasons too

Tiggernado is bad enough.....but he will be perfect soon...unlike those damn diaper toting bastards

Lol

Heck me and a couple of military buddies took a cabbage on a night out back in our early twenties. Drew a face on it, gave it kebab skewer arms and legs, called him Steve and decided we'd take him out for a pint as it was his 18th birthday. Wish I still had the photos as we bought him a drink in each pub and sat him up on the bar or a stool. One of the funniest nights out I ever had. Think Steve had the most luck with the ladies too :laugh: Occasionally someone would just come up to us and say 'you're squaddies aren't you', yes.... yes we are:rofl: Congrats on the blue shark harvest VG. Looks so goooooood.

Back
Top Bottom