420 Magazine Background

Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Virgin ground

Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
If you think it's a K def Shed, then I can run some new numbers for her to get the K up. It may require the use of Bud Explosion which she has if I recall.
I do have bud explosion.

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
Kinda looks more like the right side of that pic to me than the left. Isn't it possible that she was on the low end of the feed chart for longer than ideal? But if she sticks with the cal-mag and the added N, then some K on the other end should balance it out.

Feels funny to talk about VG as if she isn't here posting between us...

MrSauga

Photo of the Month: Sept 2018 - Member of the Month: Feb 2019
True, and yes it is funny! Hi VG, we're talking about you :p

The problem she is having is nute burn. Anytime she increase the MC the plants show strong signs of overfeeding. It's my guess now that's why her K is low. The plant wants more but can't take the N right now. She would have to remove the Calmag with the 4% N, use only MC and a dose of BE is my thinking.

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

Dutchman1990

Member of the Month: Dec 2018 - Grow Journal of the Month: Apr 2019
True, and yes it is funny! Hi VG, we're talking about you :p

The problem she is having is nute burn. Anytime she increase the MC the plants show strong signs of overfeeding. It's my guess now that's why her K is low. The plant wants more but can't take the N right now. She would have to remove the Calmag with the 4% N, use only MC and a dose of BE is my thinking.
I agree with you Sauga.

The calmag from Greenleaf has a higher n content which could cause K problems.

I think removing the calmag next feeding and giving a medium dosed feed of BE and reg MC should help revert the issue!

Fingers crossed this gets sorted out VG!

Virgin ground

I pulled my big girl panties up long enough to take some pics. They will be ready soon. The net is slow today where I am.

MrSauga

Photo of the Month: Sept 2018 - Member of the Month: Feb 2019
Ahh, but is it nute burn or a serious K deficiency, which can burn and curl the leaves as well. Maybe the correct dose of MC is all it needs?
Normally I would say yes, but K def doesn't show on the tips. I don't think the leaves were curling, just looking lke crap. Sorry VG, not your fault, it's the damn plant! Sorry, got my defs mixed up again.
I agree with you Sauga.

The calmag from Greenleaf has a higher n content which could cause K problems.

I think removing the calmag next feeding and giving a medium dosed feed of BE and reg MC should help revert the issue!

Fingers crossed this gets sorted out VG!
True Dutch, but she's using Sensi Cal, which only runs 4% N. We both stopped using Greenleafs once I burned mine to shit.

Big girl panties, lol. I love the way you get to the point sometimes VG :)

InTheShed

InTheShed

Virgin ground

Virgin ground

Ok. My internet keeps dropping me.

6gr/gallon then .

Virgin ground

That GZ looks like you're having some problems with her. :p
Ah, my internet is back Mr.Funny guy. I had some clever comeback but I got stoned instead and now I've got nothing....so take that! Ha!

Top Bottom