Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

True, and yes it is funny! Hi VG, we're talking about you :p

The problem she is having is nute burn. Anytime she increase the MC the plants show strong signs of overfeeding. It's my guess now that's why her K is low. The plant wants more but can't take the N right now. She would have to remove the Calmag with the 4% N, use only MC and a dose of BE is my thinking.

True, and yes it is funny! Hi VG, we're talking about you :p

The problem she is having is nute burn. Anytime she increase the MC the plants show strong signs of overfeeding. It's my guess now that's why her K is low. The plant wants more but can't take the N right now. She would have to remove the Calmag with the 4% N, use only MC and a dose of BE is my thinking.

I agree with you Sauga.

The calmag from Greenleaf has a higher n content which could cause K problems.

I think removing the calmag next feeding and giving a medium dosed feed of BE and reg MC should help revert the issue!

Fingers crossed this gets sorted out VG!

Ahh, but is it nute burn or a serious K deficiency, which can burn and curl the leaves as well. Maybe the correct dose of MC is all it needs?
Normally I would say yes, but K def doesn't show on the tips. I don't think the leaves were curling, just looking lke crap. Sorry VG, not your fault, it's the damn plant! Sorry, got my defs mixed up again.
I agree with you Sauga.

The calmag from Greenleaf has a higher n content which could cause K problems.

I think removing the calmag next feeding and giving a medium dosed feed of BE and reg MC should help revert the issue!

Fingers crossed this gets sorted out VG!
True Dutch, but she's using Sensi Cal, which only runs 4% N. We both stopped using Greenleafs once I burned mine to shit.

Big girl panties, lol. I love the way you get to the point sometimes VG :)

That GZ looks like you're having some problems with her. :p
Ah, my internet is back Mr.Funny guy. I had some clever comeback but I got stoned instead and now I've got nothing....so take that! Ha!

@MrSauga . Ok, I was just talking to someone about being chained up in a basement...for no reason...which brought up the movie Misery. My question to you is if you know if Clearly Canadian still in business? We used to get it down here but I haven my seen it in about twenty years. The black currant was the bomb.
Kathy Bates had it stocked in her basement in the movie. I bet that's refreshing if you're being held hostage. I imagine that you'd get quite thirsty.
All I'm saying is that she wasn't a terrible host.

Ok, I was just talking to someone about being chained up in a basement...for no reason...which brought up the movie Misery. My question to you is if you know if Clearly Canadian still in business? We used to get it down here but I haven my seen it in about twenty years. The black currant was the bomb.
Kathy Bates had it stocked in her basement in the movie. I bet that's refreshing if you're being held hostage. I imagine that you'd get quite thirsty.
All I'm saying is that she wasn't a terrible host.
I don't think I like your tone of voice :hmmmm: I'll always be a stick length away from you.
To answer your question, yes they do!

Back
Top Bottom