420 Magazine Background

Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Virgin Ground

Member of the Month: Feb 2020 - Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
Yes, good catch indeed!! Glad to hear you’re doing a little better. Van Stank has mentioned how much back pain relief he’s gotten from inversion too.
Neighbor is a cool guy. He's a 60s child who is bursting with love. I slip him some meds and he keeps an eye on things. He doesn't know that I grow though.
He said I could use it anytime between the hours of 9am-9pm. I don't have room for one here.

stoneotter

Plant of the Month: April 2020 - Member of the Month: July 2019 - Grow Journal of the Month: November 2019
It would be nice if my grinder would get here.
Did you get your 420 gear yet @stoneotter ? I'm still waiting for my stuff from June NOTM.
No, I read their main T-shirt order got messed up and their waiting for the order to get straightened out before shipping anything. I did get a pack of seeds from Philosopher this week though. They forgot me and I had to squeak some. Good folk!

Virgin Ground

Member of the Month: Feb 2020 - Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
No, I read their main T-shirt order got messed up and their waiting for the order to get straightened out before shipping anything. I did get a pack of seeds from Philosopher this week though. They forgot me and I had to squeak some. Good folk!
Cool! What did you get? They sent me a mix of photos and autos per request.

stoneotter

Plant of the Month: April 2020 - Member of the Month: July 2019 - Grow Journal of the Month: November 2019
Neighbor is a cool guy. He's a 60s child who is bursting with love. I slip him some meds and he keeps an eye on things. He doesn't know that I grow though.
He said I could use it anytime between the hours of 9am-9pm. I don't have room for one here.
I wish for a neighbor with dog privileges during those hours.

Virgin Ground

I wish for a neighbor with dog privileges during those hours.
You want to borrow someone's dog? I see arrangements on Craigslist for stuff like that.

Virgin Ground

Not that I'm recommending it. Craigslist is sketchy at best.

stoneotter

You want to borrow someone's dog? I see arrangements on Craigslist for stuff like that.
No kidding? We love dogs and miss ours. I fear a dog would put us in the poor house when it got sick. We're fixed income these days.
You are pulling my leg V. Ay?

Chris Scorpio

It would be nice if my grinder would get here.
Did you get your 420 gear yet @stoneotter ? I'm still waiting for my stuff from June NOTM.

Hit up Teddy on what hasn't landed

He had to light a fire under two vendors for me

stoneotter

Hi Chris. Was Spacecase involved? I haven't heard from them either. Next to the 420 stuff I was really excited about the spacecase. Not that I'm not grateful.

Virgin Ground

No kidding? We love dogs and miss ours. I fear a dog would put us in the poor house when it got sick. We're fixed income these days.
You are pulling my leg V. Ay?
Have you ever thought of fostering a dog? Many places pay for food and vet. Some of my best pooches were middle aged foster dogs.
You could be a dog babysitter but I imagine you may run into problems with the dog parents. They can be difficult at times.

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
Hi Chris. Was Spacecase involved? I haven't heard from them either. Next to the 420 stuff I was really excited about the spacecase. Not that I'm not grateful.
The grinder, stickers, t-shirt, hemp seeds, j tubes, and bud jars all come from 420mag in a single box. At least it did way back in 2018...the year of the Shed ;).

Virgin Ground

Lol. We've been in touch. He asked me to be patient.
Spacecase grinders come with the bud jars ...I think.

Virgin Ground

The grinder, stickers, t-shirt, hemp seeds, j tubes, and bud jars all come from 420mag in a single box. At least it did way back in 2018...the year of the Shed ;).
I saw that you had all of the accolades but failed to notice the dates. Damn Shed. Nice year. :thumb:

Virgin Ground

I'm waiting on one of those from July.
:nomo:

LoL
I think Teddy told me that they are on their third printing for the T-shirts. I have two coming, hopefully I'll get them I the same day. I have to travel to get my clandestine mail.

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

Virgin Ground

InTheShed

Your clandestine mail drop is 2 hours away? Is that where your seeds go as well?

Of course, some nights it takes me an hour to get home from work...8 miles away!

carcass

Member of the Month: Aug 2019 - Nug of the Month: May 2020
I'm waiting on one of those from July.
I'm still waiting on some stickers from May's photo of the month (3rd place)-I pretty much gave up on them quite awhile back.
I did, however receive an email from perfect pipe yesterday,saying my pipe is on the way!
The thing is, I'm not supposed to get a pipe-it's not on the motm prize list...I'll take it if it actually shows up,though.

Virgin Ground

Your clandestine mail drop is 2 hours away? Is that where your seeds go as well?

Of course, some nights it takes me an hour to get home from work...8 miles away!
Yup, I have a friend who either brings them half way or I drive the whole shebang.
I used to spend 12 hour shifts diving 5 or 6 days a week for about 13-14 years. Half of the year on ice. I'm well seasoned. One of the reasons for my crappy back and neck though.

Top Bottom