420 Magazine Background

Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

carcass

Member of the Month: Aug 2019
I'm waiting on one of those from July.
I'm still waiting on some stickers from May's photo of the month (3rd place)-I pretty much gave up on them quite awhile back.
I did, however receive an email from perfect pipe yesterday,saying my pipe is on the way!
The thing is, I'm not supposed to get a pipe-it's not on the motm prize list...I'll take it if it actually shows up,though.

Virgin ground

Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
Your clandestine mail drop is 2 hours away? Is that where your seeds go as well?

Of course, some nights it takes me an hour to get home from work...8 miles away!
Yup, I have a friend who either brings them half way or I drive the whole shebang.
I used to spend 12 hour shifts diving 5 or 6 days a week for about 13-14 years. Half of the year on ice. I'm well seasoned. One of the reasons for my crappy back and neck though.

Virgin ground

I'm still waiting on some stickers from May's photo of the month (3rd place)-I pretty much gave up on them quite awhile back.
I did, however receive an email from perfect pipe yesterday,saying my pipe is on the way!
The thing is, I'm not supposed to get a pipe-it's not on the motm prize list...I'll take it if it actually shows up,though.
Strange... I haven't gotten one from them yet.

Virgin ground

Virgin ground

Looking good! I think you should get The Hulk in there and put the shorties on risers. When the pots are dry of course ;).
I mentioned it to him earlier and he gave the side eye. Maybe tomorrow. I'm not poking that bear today.

Virgin ground

The kinky leaves on the Blue Shark are straightening out. That's a plus. She still looks really good.

carcass

Member of the Month: Aug 2019
They all look good,VG -whatever's going on with the GZ doesn't seem to be slowing the buds down!

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Jan 2019 - Nug of the Month: July 2019
Strange... I haven't gotten one from them yet.
That package did show up here. Cool little pipes.... but I doubt I'd ever use em.

The only one that didn't show up for me was the box from 420 Mag.

I emailed Teddy today, I'm sure he'll square it away.
:thumb:

Virgin ground

They all look good,VG -whatever's going on with the GZ doesn't seem to be slowing the buds down!
The buds are doing pretty well considering. They are starting to turn colors. I think I'm at the halfway mark for her. The Haze is a week longer I think and I have no clue when the Blue Shark will be done. I just loupe them anyway.

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Jan 2019 - Nug of the Month: July 2019

Virgin ground

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Virgin ground

Nice looking flower room! Great grow.
Hello. I see that you are pretty new here. :welcome: I hope you like 420 so far.
My flower room is very tiny bit she gets the job done....for now.
Feel free to join in here anytime!!!!

Virgin ground

Top Bottom