420 Magazine Background

Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Preston9mm

Member of the Month: Oct 2018 - Photo of the Month: Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Jan 2019 - Nug of the Month: July 2019

Pennywise

Member of the Year: 2017 - Member of the Month: Mar & Oct 2017, Aug 2018, May 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2017

Virgin ground

Nug of the Month: June 2019 - Photo of the Month: Aug 2019
Should be a good cross, let us know how it tastes after you harvest. Hawaiian has the most incredible sweet smoke.
Certainly.

DTHEREID

Hello. I see that you are pretty new here. :welcome: I hope you like 420 so far.
My flower room is very tiny bit she gets the job done....for now.
Feel free to join in here anytime!!!!
Very new here, same with me with regards to room size. Only big enough or one big plant of 4 small ones, lol but my big one is like a great growers small one. Much to learn for me! Coolest hobby I’ve ever had, just loving it.

Cheers and happy growing.

Virgin ground

I'm just going to ignore that...

Virgin ground

Very new here, same with me with regards to room size. Only big enough or one big plant of 4 small ones, lol but my big one is like a great growers small one. Much to learn for me! Coolest hobby I’ve ever had, just loving it.

Cheers and happy growing.
I love it too. Read, read, read and you will get better with every grow.
Are you starting a journal? What strain are you growing now?

DTHEREID

I love it too. Read, read, read and you will get better with every grow.
Are you starting a journal? What strain are you growing now?
I’m in flower in my grow room, blackberry og from emerald triangle week 7. Also have an outdoor grow as well with three plants all different strains, two of the three got pollinated. Lol but I have them on here at least from when I joined up, won’t be a full grow but will have flower and harvest.

Virgin ground

I’m in flower in my grow room, blackberry og from emerald triangle week 7. Also have an outdoor grow as well with three plants all different strains, two of the three got pollinated. Lol but I have them on here at least from when I joined up, won’t be a full grow but will have flower and harvest.
You do have a journal. Gotta get a link to it in your signature. You'll be too hard to find otherwise. ;)

Virgin ground

Why are you still awake hun?

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018, Apr 2019

Virgin ground

He really does need to be pushed sometimes!
Yes he does. The little one woke him up.
Mine are all big and hitting puberty. I kinda miss the midnight feedings sometimes. Things were simpler then.

Top Bottom