Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Do tell. I do so love a good story and the cookies are kicking in. :thumb:

You got it!
When my oldest son was about 17,he used to go night fishing off the pier at Pismo Beach.
One night,he caught about a 2 foot long shark,so he brought it home to make some shark steaks.
The shark had been out of the water for about 3 hours by the time he got it home,so he was pretty sure it was dead.

He had it in the laundry sink in the garage to clean it. When he started to cut off it's head,it became immediately obvious that it wasn't dead,and really didn't want it's head cut off-
That shark started flipping/ jumping around,jumped out of the sink,and proceeded to make it's way around the whole garage, and since it's jugular had been slit,it was spewing blood all over everything in that garage- cars, washer and dryer, workbench,walls,etc. (sharks hold a lot of blood,apparently)

This all happened at around 4:00 in the morning,so I didn't know about it till I walked through the garage to get the morning paper- Needless to say,I was "alarmed"- it looked like there had been a massacre of some sort in there-there wasn't much in there that didn't have blood splattered all over it.
Fearing the worst ,I ran in to see if my son was alright...He was sleeping like a baby...
I woke him up and asked him what the f*ck happened in the garage last night?
He said "I was cleaning a shark- I thought he was dead,but I guess he wasn't"
So my son spent the weekend cleaning the garage...
We got some shark steaks out of it,but he didn't bring any more sharks home after that...

You got it!
When my oldest son was about 17,he used to go night fishing off the pier at Pismo Beach.
One night,he caught about a 2 foot long shark,so he brought it home to make some shark steaks.
The shark had been out of the water for about 3 hours by the time he got it home,so he was pretty sure it was dead.

He had it in the laundry sink in the garage to clean it. When he started to cut off it's head,it became immediately obvious that it wasn't dead,and really didn't want it's head cut off-
That shark started flipping/ jumping around,jumped out of the sink,and proceeded to make it's way around the whole garage, and since it's jugular had been slit,it was spewing blood all over everything in that garage- cars, washer and dryer, workbench,walls,etc. (sharks hold a lot of blood,apparently)

This all happened at around 4:00 in the morning,so I didn't know about it till I walked through the garage to get the morning paper- Needless to say,I was "alarmed"- it looked like there had been a massacre of some sort in there-there wasn't much in there that didn't have blood splattered all over it.
Fearing the worst ,I ran in to see if my son was alright...He was sleeping like a baby...
I woke him up and asked him what the f*ck happened in the garage last night?
He said "I was cleaning a shark- I thought he was dead,but I guess he wasn't"
So my son spent the weekend cleaning the garage...
We got some shark steaks out of it,but he didn't bring any more sharks home after that...
Ha ha! I'm frickin crying I'm laughing so hard. Thanks carcass!!! :love: :love: :love:

Hmm.... My rh is at 65% . Gonna be really bad at lights out. I'm afraid my filter is going to get clogged. I don't have a dehumidifier or a way to get one. The only thing that I can do is run my AC unit. It has a dehumidifier on it.

It might be raining in the tent tonight. Suckage!!!

I can shut this room off. It's gonna get chilly tonight.
It's been raining for the last two days and my yard is flooded again. We have one more round of storms coming I think.

Yup.
I can point a big fan in there after it gets dark out but that kinda messes with my stealth. OTOH I'm kinda ruining my filter by running it when the rh is so high.

Yup.
I can point a big fan in there after it gets dark out but that kinda messes with my stealth. OTOH I'm kinda ruining my filter by running it when the rh is so high.
This is what I use when my RH gets real bad.
2019-09-12-20-01-04.jpg

This is what I use when my RH gets real bad.
2019-09-12-20-01-04.jpg
Thanks P. I need to get one, especially for spring.
My house is on marshland so I'm sure that doesn't help either. It takes forever for the ground to absorb the rain.

Thanks P. I need to get one, especially for spring.
My house is on marshland so I'm sure that doesn't help either. It takes forever for the ground to absorb the rain.
If it makes ya feel any better, my last group stayed at 70%-85% RH for about 6 weeks during flower (that's when i bought the dehuey). But with constant air movement, I was able to dodge any rot/mold.

Obviously, not ideal conditions, but we made it through. I'm sure you will do the same!
:high-five:

If it makes ya feel any better, my last group stayed at 70%-85% RH for about 6 weeks during flower (that's when i bought the dehuey). But with constant air movement, I was able to dodge any rot/mold.

Obviously, not ideal conditions, but we made it through. I'm sure you will do the same!
:high-five:
It makes me feel a little better. Thanks hun.:green_heart:

I guess they thought I was just a little gay midget, or something…
~Dolly Parton on losing a look-alike contest to a man in drag.

I love Dolly.

Hey VG :ciao: I always end up pulling off the damaged leaves, more because of aesthetics, but it makes it easier to see the new damage too. But of course the more you take, the more nakey she is. Are they looking any happier with the adjustments?

Hey VG :ciao: I always end up pulling off the damaged leaves, more because of aesthetics, but it makes it easier to see the new damage too. But of course the more you take, the more nakey she is. Are they looking any happier with the adjustments?
Don't know. Give-a-damn is busted again. After I crawl from under my rock, I'll check.
I need an adjustment first. Lol. :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom