Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Hey y'all!
I'd like to welcome you to my journal sponsored by Barney's Farm Cannabis seeds!
I was contacted by Barney's awhile back and was asked to run some strains for them.
I was excited at the opportunity set before me and I can tell you that it was very, very difficult choosing between all of their incredible strains, in fact it took days and the beautiful bud pics on their site didn't help any. I ended up making a list and when I couldn't decide between them, I pulled out the 20 sided dice and let fate decide for me, otherwise they might still be waiting for my list. This is how I landed on Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, CBD Blue Shark and Peppermint Kush.
I also thought that I would bring the strains that I won from Gary at The Vault along for the ride.These will include Barney's Triple Cheese,Red Diesel and Peyote Critical. Blessed with all of these beautiful strains we sally forth into the excitement and uncertainty of seed germination!!!!

This will be a hempy grow using Greenleaf Nutrients ( GLN) Mega Crop's 2.0 one part formula and also their Sweet Candy. I do have GLN's Cal-mag Plus as well as their Bud Explosion flower booster. I'm not sure if I will be running the Cal-mag and Bud Explosion just yet, we will wait and see on those ones. I will be adjusting my pH with Dynagro pH up/ down products.
I am starting these girls under the light of a simple 24 watt 7000k smd led panel. It was economical at $25 USD. After they sprout I will move them to the 2x4 tent where they will bask under an HLG 90 watt 3500K quantum board. After a few weeks of growth I will introduce them to my HLG 260 watt 3000K qb.
Other equipment includes a 2x4 Mars Hydro tent, 6" Active Air extraction fan with an ipower carbon filter and my trusty Apera pH 60 tester which I highly recommend. I've had it since November and it has held its calibration perfectly.
The girls were dropped into perlite that was soaked in pHed water and put into my propagation/germination tank and are being misted daily until they sprout.
I plan on vegging for about 30-40 days. Any longer than that and I run the chance of overgrowing my girls. I am aiming for medium sized, well behaved plants this time around. Lol
So I hope y'all will come along and keep me company for the next big step in my ever growing love of Cannabis cultivation. :love:

Attachments

• barneys-farm-logo.gif
    barneys-farm-logo.gif
    19.9 KB · Views: 228
Like I said, the Zkittlez are on my short list
Thought I was getting some, and a few others, but been ghosted by the supplier...lol

I want the Gorilla and lemon
When @SeedsMan gets the lemon ..I will HAVE to order them

Like I said, the Zkittlez are on my short list
Thought I was getting some, and a few others, but been ghosted by the supplier...lol

I want the Gorilla and lemon
When @SeedsMan gets the lemon ..I will HAVE to order them

Yeah, that lemon sounds tasty. Best Sativa all around 2018 Highlife cup Netherlands. Not bad at all. Las Vegas Lemon Skunk sounds super tasty too. Nice breeding stock.

Here is a bit of info on the girls.

TRIPLE CHEESE™ Cannabis Seeds
TRIPLE CHEESE™ is the crossing of our BLUE CHEESE™ with the powerful Original Cheese (Skunk#1 phenotype), created over many generations of selections and back crossing to give this amazing strain. TRIPLE CHEESE™ is everything we wanted to create and more.

But wait, it gets better; this plant is easy to grow and produces dense buds with a remarkable blueberry and Old Cheese taste. The indisputable dank cheese flavour dominates this strain, and packs a punch.

TRIPLE CHEESE™ Cannabis Seeds Specifications
Type: Feminised
Photoperiod: Normal
Cultivation: Indoor/outdoor
Characterisics: .
Genetics: Old Cheese x Blue Cheese
Effect: Tingly Arousal, Body High, Long Lasting, Happy
Indoor Yield (g):up to 600 gr/m²
Flowering Time (days): 50 - 55
Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month: September
Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month Week: 2nd-3rd week

Height (cm): 90/100cm
Height Indoor (cm): 100cm
Indica %: 80%
Sativa %: 20%
Medical: No
Taste: Cheesy, Herbal, Sweet, Sour, Dank
Aroma: Sweet Cream Cheese, Pungent

G13 HAZE™ Cannabis Seeds
What happens when you mix the legendary G13 with our favourite Hawaiian Sativa? You get a plant with an extraordinary density of flower and resin production. The G13 HAZE™ offer healthy yields and the intense aromas and flavours of fruit and spice lead to powerful, cerebral effects, and make the smoke worth savouring.

This plant grows medium short and compact for a Sativa dominant strain, and is perfect for SOG and ScrOG gardens.

G13 HAZE™ Cannabis Seeds Specifications
Genetics: G13 x Hawaiian Sativa
Effect: Powerful, Creativity Booster, Uplifting, Invigorating, Cerebral,
Indoor Yield (g):up to 550 gr/m²
Flowering Time (days): 65 - 70
Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month: October
Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month Week: 2nd-3rd week

Height (cm): 100/110cm
Height Indoor (cm): 110cm
Indica %: 20%
Sativa %: 80%
Medical: No
Taste: Sweet Candies, Tropical Fruit Cocktail, Citrus
Aroma: Fruity, Spicy

GORILLA ZKITTLEZ™ Cannabis Seeds
Unleash the gigantic power of West Coast genetics with an amazing fusion of GG 4 and Zkittlez. Introducing Barney’s Farm brand new GORILLA ZKITTLEZ™. An exquisite trichome celebration awaits the patient following 60 days in bloom. You won’t forget the first time you experience her fertile fruits. Leaning toward the Indica side of the cannabis spectrum, this emerging favourite is a powerful and thought provoking beauty, whose trichome-laden glistening pistils will delight all comers.

Why not let her medical grade 24% THC seduce you into a warm realm of rest and relaxation that you will never want to leave. Flowering times of 8-9 weeks can be expected indoors, with outdoor grows finishing in early October. Expect up to 2.5 kg from a well cared for outdoor grow and a final height of up to 1.7m. Get hold of some Barneys Farm GORILLA ZKITTLEZ™ today.

GORILLA ZKITTLEZ™ Cannabis Seeds Specifications
Genetics: Gorilla Glue x Zkittlez
Effect: Powerful, Relaxing, Thought Provoking
Outdoor Yield (g): up to 2000-2500
Indoor Yield (g):up to 500-700 gr/m²
Flowering Time (days): 56 - 63
Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month: October
Feminised Outdoor Harvest Month Week: 1st-2nd week

Cannabinoid Content: Medium
Height (cm): 140-170cm
Height Outdoor (cm): 140-170cm
Height: Tall
Indica %: 60%
Sativa %: 40%
Indica/Sativa: Mostly Indica
Medical Level: Medium
Medical: Yes
Taste: Fruity
Aroma: Fruity
Resistance to Mold (5=Best): 4
Grow Difficulty (1=Easy, 5=Hard): 3

My main crop are GZ. loved the smoke of gorilla glue so had to try these. Red diesel was a beast too. her buds swell so nicely and smells like a ramraid on a fuel station ,hitting the candy racks and pumps together. Pc was a great grower too.

g13 haze 11weeks flowering but the most beautiful plant i have ever grew. stunted due to light issues
20190325_123818.jpg
20190325_123604.jpg
20190222_164022.jpg
20190211_234335.jpg
20190209_213937.jpg
20190209_213928.jpg

hey vg

congrats on the sponsorship. excited to see a sponsored hempy grow.
they picked a great journal maker.

:)

My main crop are GZ. loved the smoke of gorilla glue so had to try these. Red diesel was a beast too. her buds swell so nicely and smells like a ramraid on a fuel station ,hitting the candy racks and pumps together. Pc was a great grower too.

g13 haze 11weeks flowering but the most beautiful plant i have ever grew. stunted due to light issues
20190325_123818.jpg
20190325_123604.jpg
20190222_164022.jpg
20190211_234335.jpg
20190209_213937.jpg
20190209_213928.jpg
You're just getting me more excited GG. Don't know if I can handle it. Lol. Giant grin on my face.
Great color on that girl! And so, so frosty.:passitleft:

hey vg

congrats on the sponsorship. excited to see a sponsored hempy grow.
they picked a great journal maker.

:)
Bluter, bud-dy good to see ya.
I think they picked my name out of a hat or something. Lol.
There's an old saying. " Even a blind squirrel find a nut every once in a while. "
I may very well be that squirrel.... or the nut....not sure which.

you had to get in to that hat in the first place vg
you write well, contribute with a spirit of giving, and take great pics.

and your plants look gorgeous. :green_heart:

It's nice to find something to be passionate about after having to give up so much due to physical limitations. It's like I'm starting a new season of my life.

I feel very fortunate to have met all of the fine people here on 420. Can't imagine life without y'all. I've got sunshine,on a cloudy day......

You're just getting me more excited GG. Don't know if I can handle it. Lol. Giant grin on my face.
Great color on that girl! And so, so frosty.:passitleft:
She was full of frost but also a really pleasant greasy feel to her for last few weeks. she dried beautifully and her purples came out when ground
I never expected the colour at all. Love Barneys strains with a passion. never let me down ever. Their Liberty haze and laughing buddha grow enormous and are killer smokes too. You have a great grow ahead VG. They are very hardy and resilient genetically too. never seen a Barneys hermie yet .

Back
Top Bottom