Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

I don't think I like your tone of voice :hmmmm: I'll always be a stick length away from you.
To answer your question, yes they do!
Hey, I'm not the one locking people up in this scenario. I was the captive. No need to worry, dear.

@InTheShed . Two of the girls need to be fed this morning. The GZ isn't drinking and showing more damage. I'd really like to get some food into her. Should I still plan to " cleanse "this plant before feeding her? I know we decided to up her feed last night but wanted to clarify on the other point.

lol, what happened to douching them? :laughtwo:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought you increased your MC when you first started having trouble and were still waiting for the calmag to arrive? Am I making up memories again?! I thought it ended up giving some nute burn?

lol, what happened to douching them? :laughtwo:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought you increased your MC when you first started having trouble and were still waiting for the calmag to arrive?
That girl has something funky going on downstairs...I may have to (douche).:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:
Hey, you're right I did increase that didn't I. Perhaps not enough though? I guess I can go back and hope that I posted how much I increased it to.

I always note my levels

Have a base sheet, then sticky notes for each stage of kids I have growing

Then I always have the changes I make

May need ta get a better note system dear

I always note my levels

Have a base sheet, then sticky notes for each stage of kids I have growing

Then I always have the changes I make

May need ta get a better note system dear
You ,m'dear, are 100% right.
Yeah, my note system consists of me buying a notebook and logging. Then my kids steal it and I never see it again. I'm going to pull my laptop out or find an app to use.

I finally found it. I was feeding her at 5.5 and added epsom. Then she really got hit hard. When I gave her the molasses the feed right before she showed a slight improvement. Then we switched to the cal-mag and lower MC dose. She really didn't like that.

I think a good douche (autocorrect wants Dorchester!) couldn't hurt, followed by a 6g/gallon feeding. Then make sure there's good airflow at ground level to help the pot dry out.
Ok, good ,because she's in the tub. I got the old man to move her for me. Now he's got his dander up over the smell.

I just realized that I'm out of pH adjuster. I can either use cider vinegar or I have to go out and get some battery acid. Not ideal.

The Dorch-douching is done!!!!
Douching stopped the leaf burn on my N.Lights,but I did it way too late-
Doing it fairly early should get your GZ back on track...(fingers crossed)

I'm going under for a repair in a month or so
So from then on you'll have to practice "safe schlepping"...?

Back
Top Bottom