Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Does he make a grunting sound when he lifts? It's often followed by a deflating sound after relaxing.....then maybe a squeaky pop?
Loud grunting followed by swearing that continues long after the pot is put down. It tapers off into the distance like rolling thunder.

That girl has something funky going on downstairs...I may have to (douche).:laugh::rofl::laugh::rofl:
Hey, you're right I did increase that didn't I. Perhaps not enough though? I guess I can go back and hope that I posted how much I increased it to.
You are correct. It was assumed you had a calmag issue. When you pointed out you thought it was a K tox that's when the thinking changed. Shed mentioned it looked like K def. I couldn't understand why because we were feeding her more MC but she was showing signs of nute burn.
We think that nute burn is actually severe K def, so increasing the MC will give her more K naturally.
No longer will the calmag get used since it doesn't look like mag def was an issue. So the tip burning may have been the K def all along as SHed pointed out.
So naturally, reducing the MC the plant would not have liked it at all as you mentioned. Hopefully that makes a little sense on why the MC is increased. You may have to go higher yet but lets start with 6g/gal and see if the color improves.

The burned roots made me think it was K tox. Lack of calcium will do that as well though.
They are all at 6/gallon now since the other girls were starting to show some damage.

Just looked in and they are all perky.

Night from hell.
Kid had night terrors. I went in to calm him and he tried to dive off the end of his bunk bed. I caught him but my back is toast. I really can't move much at all. Kid is ok, that's what matters.

We're having massive T-storms. I keep losing power. RH in the tent is pretty high.

I'm nervous about my fish tank. If really hate to kill off my bacterial culture if I can't get my filter going. I can't get my filter going because I can't move. Small problem there, eh?

Lovely morning!!!!! I'll take pics when I get power back. Lol.

Throw an airstone in it and smoke a bowl and get to it later. It will be ok in a few hours when your more motivated.
No batteries in my backup pump. Nice. Sure love it when people take your batteries in your emergency equipment and don't replace them.
Seriously???

Power is back on.
Back still hurts but it's much better than it was. I went to my neighbors and used his new inversion table. It helped quite a bit.

I'll get some daily pics up. I haven't really looked at them today yet.

What double H said! Sorry to hear about your awful day but I am thrilled you caught your son #hero.

When my daughter was young she had night terrors once in a while. I would sit on the edge of her bed and put on Van Morrison's Wild Night and make her sing with me. Every time she would stop and go back into her head I would bring her back to the music. Same song every time.

She's 20 now and we still talk about it!

It was like trying to catch a #100 bag of wet sand. I'm trying my best to keep my kids alive until adulthood. They insist on making it as difficult as possible.

I just realized that I haven't smoked yet today. I'm usually a wake-n-bake girl.

Back
Top Bottom