Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Yes, good catch indeed!! Glad to hear you’re doing a little better. Van Stank has mentioned how much back pain relief he’s gotten from inversion too.
Neighbor is a cool guy. He's a 60s child who is bursting with love. I slip him some meds and he keeps an eye on things. He doesn't know that I grow though.
He said I could use it anytime between the hours of 9am-9pm. I don't have room for one here.

It would be nice if my grinder would get here.
Did you get your 420 gear yet @stoneotter ? I'm still waiting for my stuff from June NOTM.
No, I read their main T-shirt order got messed up and their waiting for the order to get straightened out before shipping anything. I did get a pack of seeds from Philosopher this week though. They forgot me and I had to squeak some. Good folk!

No, I read their main T-shirt order got messed up and their waiting for the order to get straightened out before shipping anything. I did get a pack of seeds from Philosopher this week though. They forgot me and I had to squeak some. Good folk!
Cool! What did you get? They sent me a mix of photos and autos per request.

It would be nice if my grinder would get here.
Did you get your 420 gear yet @stoneotter ? I'm still waiting for my stuff from June NOTM.

Hit up Teddy on what hasn't landed

He had to light a fire under two vendors for me

No kidding? We love dogs and miss ours. I fear a dog would put us in the poor house when it got sick. We're fixed income these days.
You are pulling my leg V. Ay?
Have you ever thought of fostering a dog? Many places pay for food and vet. Some of my best pooches were middle aged foster dogs.
You could be a dog babysitter but I imagine you may run into problems with the dog parents. They can be difficult at times.

Hit up Teddy on what hasn't landed

He had to light a fire under two vendors for me
Lol. We've been in touch. He asked me to be patient.
Hi Chris. Was Spacecase involved? I haven't heard from them either. Next to the 420 stuff I was really excited about the spacecase. Not that I'm not grateful.
Spacecase grinders come with the bud jars ...I think.

The grinder, stickers, t-shirt, hemp seeds, j tubes, and bud jars all come from 420mag in a single box. At least it did way back in 2018...the year of the Shed ;).
I saw that you had all of the accolades but failed to notice the dates. Damn Shed. Nice year. :thumb:

I'm waiting on one of those from July.
:nomo:

LoL
I think Teddy told me that they are on their third printing for the T-shirts. I have two coming, hopefully I'll get them I the same day. I have to travel to get my clandestine mail.

I'm waiting on one of those from July.

I'm still waiting on some stickers from May's photo of the month (3rd place)-I pretty much gave up on them quite awhile back.
I did, however receive an email from perfect pipe yesterday,saying my pipe is on the way!
The thing is, I'm not supposed to get a pipe-it's not on the motm prize list...I'll take it if it actually shows up,though.

Your clandestine mail drop is 2 hours away? Is that where your seeds go as well?

Of course, some nights it takes me an hour to get home from work...8 miles away!
Yup, I have a friend who either brings them half way or I drive the whole shebang.
I used to spend 12 hour shifts diving 5 or 6 days a week for about 13-14 years. Half of the year on ice. I'm well seasoned. One of the reasons for my crappy back and neck though.

Back
Top Bottom