Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

I'm still waiting on some stickers from May's photo of the month (3rd place)-I pretty much gave up on them quite awhile back.
I did, however receive an email from perfect pipe yesterday,saying my pipe is on the way!
The thing is, I'm not supposed to get a pipe-it's not on the motm prize list...I'll take it if it actually shows up,though.
Strange... I haven't gotten one from them yet.

Looking good! I think you should get The Hulk in there and put the shorties on risers. When the pots are dry of course ;).
I mentioned it to him earlier and he gave the side eye. Maybe tomorrow. I'm not poking that bear today.

They all look good,VG -whatever's going on with the GZ doesn't seem to be slowing the buds down!

Strange... I haven't gotten one from them yet.
That package did show up here. Cool little pipes.... but I doubt I'd ever use em.

The only one that didn't show up for me was the box from 420 Mag.

I emailed Teddy today, I'm sure he'll square it away.
:thumb:

They all look good,VG -whatever's going on with the GZ doesn't seem to be slowing the buds down!
The buds are doing pretty well considering. They are starting to turn colors. I think I'm at the halfway mark for her. The Haze is a week longer I think and I have no clue when the Blue Shark will be done. I just loupe them anyway.

Ha! I try to abstain.
:rofl:
Good for pipe parts though...
20190322_105057.jpg

Nice looking flower room! Great grow.

Hello. I see that you are pretty new here. :welcome: I hope you like 420 so far.
My flower room is very tiny bit she gets the job done....for now.
Feel free to join in here anytime!!!!

Back
Top Bottom