Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Hello. I see that you are pretty new here. :welcome: I hope you like 420 so far.
My flower room is very tiny bit she gets the job done....for now.
Feel free to join in here anytime!!!!
Very new here, same with me with regards to room size. Only big enough or one big plant of 4 small ones, lol but my big one is like a great growers small one. Much to learn for me! Coolest hobby I’ve ever had, just loving it.

Cheers and happy growing.

Very new here, same with me with regards to room size. Only big enough or one big plant of 4 small ones, lol but my big one is like a great growers small one. Much to learn for me! Coolest hobby I’ve ever had, just loving it.

Cheers and happy growing.
I love it too. Read, read, read and you will get better with every grow.
Are you starting a journal? What strain are you growing now?

I love it too. Read, read, read and you will get better with every grow.
Are you starting a journal? What strain are you growing now?
I’m in flower in my grow room, blackberry og from emerald triangle week 7. Also have an outdoor grow as well with three plants all different strains, two of the three got pollinated. Lol but I have them on here at least from when I joined up, won’t be a full grow but will have flower and harvest.

I’m in flower in my grow room, blackberry og from emerald triangle week 7. Also have an outdoor grow as well with three plants all different strains, two of the three got pollinated. Lol but I have them on here at least from when I joined up, won’t be a full grow but will have flower and harvest.
You do have a journal. Gotta get a link to it in your signature. You'll be too hard to find otherwise. ;)

He really does need to be pushed sometimes!
Yes he does. The little one woke him up.
Mine are all big and hitting puberty. I kinda miss the midnight feedings sometimes. Things were simpler then.

Good day everyone.
Here is the daily. It's a mixed bag.
I don't usually name my plants and I didn't mean to name the GZ. This morning when I opened the tent I said " Jesus, Janice! You're driving me crazy! " So I guess that's her name now.

Looking at the Haze this morning. She is showing further damage. Not terrible yet but I don't want to get there either.

The Blue Shark looks pretty good. A bit of slow progression on a few of the lowest leaves.

My back is much better than yesterday. Still pretty sore though.
It can make me a bit surly. My apologies if you happen to notice this. I'm trying to stay positive and I think two cookies may help adjust my attitude.

Back
Top Bottom