Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Just done some catching up. So gutting about the G13. Shit happens though hey.
Sorry to hear about those big G13 buds VG! Your Blue Shark looks fantastic. Here's hoping that those small buds remaining on the G13 bring a bit of sativa into your life!
Looks like a beautiful harvest Vg! :blunt:
Thanks y'all. I'll get to at least try the G13. So that's a good thing.
The Blue Shark started getting her fruityness back at the end. She's going to be a really interesting smoke. She's also the majority of my meds so I'm sweating it just a bit.

I appreciate the kind words and support.

Congrats on the harvest VG! Big honking colas in there, and good choice on the loppers. A pruning shears was never going to cut it! Good luck keeping the mold at bay, but with your low RH I doubt anything would set in now.

I borrowed my kids personal fan
My son sleeps with a 2' box fan pointing at his bed. Like a wind tunnel in his room at night. At least he did until three nights ago...now he's sleeping in sweat pants!

My son sleeps with a 2' box fan pointing at his bed. Like a wind tunnel in his room at night. At least he did until three nights ago...now he's sleeping in sweat pants!
He's my buddy.
I do it year round though. Even when it's -30 out. I get really hot when I sleep.

Our house is completely uninsulated and the flue doesn't close, so now that the weather has changed it gets into the low 60s in the house at night. Into the high 50s in the winter. Thermostat is set for 55º.
It's perfect for me. I would be 100% comfortable.

Wow, way da go kid! You've got the biggest set of nugs I've seen in a while. You should be very proud of them :)
:bravo:
Lol. Thank you so much Mr.S.
Glad that you stuck around.:hug:

Beautiful colas,VG- The right side up pics didn't do them justice !
Those things are huge! (assuming you don't have tiny little hands :))

Beautiful colas,VG- The right side up pics didn't do them justice !
Those things are huge! (assuming you don't have tiny little hands :))
Highya carcass. How's your evening?

I'm sure that they are considered tiny compared to some of the manly hands on this forum. I figured the beer can was a better size representation.

I actually can't wait to trim. Sounds crazy, I know.

Congrats on the harvest Mrs. V. It's been said before but the buds on the Blue Shark are huge! Great job I'm really impressed :thumb:
:yahoo: Sweet. I only have what you guys say to go on. They look big to me but what do I know? Lol.
Glad that I have another seed of her for later. Perhaps I can improve if I don't make the same mistakes.

:yahoo: Sweet. I only have what you guys say to go on. They look big to me but what do I know? Lol.
Glad that I have another seed of her for later. Perhaps I can improve if I don't make the same mistakes.
All I know is I haven't grown colas like that! I'm sure the next time you grow it out she will be a real stunner.

Congrats on the great harvest VG!
:thumb:
Thank you.
I just looked at the date I started. Oh man. Took me long enough. Ok. Need to work on the timeframe thing.
I'm a slow poke.

Back
Top Bottom