Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Which bonobo? Bitch cut faster w Gotan....
Dial "M" for monkey.
Ahem...Bitch ? Excuse me...that's Super Bitch to you. I think that I've earned that much.
It was my nickname at work.

D'oh. My rh is really low...27%. Might add some buckets and towels. I can't use my ultrasonic humidi with it being such a small space and it can clog the carbon filter ,if one isn't careful.

Got my confirmation email from 420. Yay. We'll get our fun OTM stuff his week!!! It will be nice to have a decent grinder again.

D'oh. My rh is really low...27%. Might add some buckets and towels. I can't use my ultrasonic humidi with it being such a small space and it can clog the carbon filter ,if one isn't careful.

Got my confirmation email from 420. Yay. We'll get our fun OTM stuff his week!!! It will be nice to have a decent grinder again.
what r u getting?

I have a package on its way from Rob. I’ll post on Friday. :slide:
Did you get your stuff for May? Just waiting on your August stuff?
I know they were really backed up.

It's perfect for me. I would be 100% comfortable.
My wife is going through the Change and she gets hot flashes and is still turning the AC on in the bedroom at night and turns off the heat. If I wake up in the middle of the night to go take a leak it is freezing in the house and I hate getting out of bed Lol Are you going through the change Virgin Ground ? She will be fine then all of a sudden she says I cant stand it I am burning up. Not fun for her I am sure
:snowboating:

My wife is going through the Change and she gets hot flashes and is still turning the AC on in the bedroom at night and turns off the heat. If I wake up in the middle of the night to go take a leak it is freezing in the house and I hate getting out of bed Lol Are you going through the change Virgin Ground ? She will be fine then all of a sudden she says I cant stand it I am burning up. Not fun for her I am sure
:snowboating:
I'm not sure. My system has been haywire since I almost died. I used overheat easily and I still get night sweats on occasion but I've had this for a long , long time.
I just sleep better when it's cold. I'm originally from Minnesota where it's cool for most of the year.

I'm not sure. My system has been haywire since I almost died. I used overheat easily and I still get night sweats on occasion but I've had this for a long , long time.
I just sleep better when it's cold. I'm originally from Minnesota where it's cool for most of the year.
My wife has been doing the hot flashes for a couple years now so you could be going through it but I do like it cooler when I sleep just not Freezing like she does Lol

My wife has been doing the hot flashes for a couple years now so you could be going through it but I do like it cooler when I sleep just not Freezing like she does Lol
Hopefully not for a few years yet. I feel like I'm just starting to hit my sexual prime. I sure would hate to miss it.

Ok. So I've been making cookies with that Himalaya Gold oil. I usually swish it around before I use it. I should have been stirring it thoroughly. There was a lot of sediment on the bottom. They taste much stronger now. Don't know whether they are or not...yet.

Back
Top Bottom