Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

I know that guy. Used to sell me insurance.

Yeah, I had one cookie and it feels like three. Much faster too...uh oh.
Thats how I like my edibles too Nice and Strong :snowboating:

Clean that fan.
Yes, sir.
It's dying. Lol. It's Mega Crop stuck to it. Probably what's killing it. I mix up my nutes in front of my tent.
Mr.G is supposed to disassemble and clean it. I do a thorough cleaning halfway through and after each grow. It is a bit gross looking though.
Good thing that I wash my buds. They haven't been very dirty though.

Yes, sir.
It's dying. Lol. It's Mega Crop stuck to it. Probably what's killing it. I mix up my nutes in front of my tent.
Mr.G is supposed to disassemble and clean it. I do a thorough cleaning halfway through and after each grow. It is a bit gross looking though.
Good thing that I wash my buds. They haven't been very dirty though.
I got the same fan and yours looks like mine does. It's a pain in the ass to clean if you do figure out a way to take it apart to clean it I would like to know cause I can't figure out how to get it apart.

I got the same fan and yours looks like mine does. It's a pain in the ass to clean if you do figure out a way to take it apart to clean it I would like to know cause I can't figure out how to get it apart.
The screws are rediculous. I'll take pics if I remember.

The screws are rediculous. I'll take pics if I remember.
I should look at it again I have a couple of hurricane clip fans cleaning those are really easy just one screw and rotate the grill a half turn and it pops off.

There was a lot of sediment on the bottom.
I always wonder about the sediment on the bottom

Took notice of this as well. First time there was a lot of it in the last jar I poured it down in but this time I got a little in both jars. I think its left over water from the process if it would be oil it should collect on top of the other oil. The thinner the oil gets, the lighter it also gets and floats over other stuff. But its just a guess of what it could be.

You maxed her out! What giant colas V! WOWZA
The earth says hello....

I think you missed the beginning of this song on your journal yesterday. ;)

Those colas are shrinking up. Not so impressive looking right now. Lol.

Took notice of this as well. First time there was a lot of it in the last jar I poured it down in but this time I got a little in both jars. I think its left over water from the process if it would be oil it should collect on top of the other oil. The thinner the oil gets, the lighter it also gets and floats over other stuff. But its just a guess of what it could be.
Mine was stuff that fell out of suspension. The MB2 uses a 120 micron screen. I don't know anything about making hash. But I believe there are much smaller micron bags. I'm guessing it's just trichs and impurities like Shed mentioned.
I didn't add any water to my oil and would notice it as I was mixing so I don't think it was that.
I'll just make sure that I mix it thoroughle before use.
I didn't notice it because I store it in a amber colored jar and the oil is the same color.

I always thought it was the lecithin, so I’ve been shaking it up, letting it settle for a couple minutes (for the bubbles), then use it. I need to get myself some amber jars too. Smart.
Mine looked a bit grainy almost.
I'm liking the amber jars a lot. I don't have to worry about my jars always being in a dark place. They are supposed to block 99% of UV to keep your herb from degrading.
I also like how you can't really see whats in the jar unless you get a close look at it.
I prefer the large jars. I also want to find some of the itty bittys like P9 has.
Can't find them locally so I may have to order them.

Mine looked a bit grainy almost.
Im6 liking the amber jars a lot. I don't have to worry about my jars always being ina dark place. They are supposed to block 99% of UV to keep your herb from degrading.
I also like how you can't really see whats in the jar unless you get a close look at it.
I prefer the large jars. I also want to find some of the itty bittys like P9 has.
Can't find them locally so I may have to order them.
These are much cheaper than buying in the 4 pk like I did.... I think our local store sells 4 for $9. I wish i had found these before buying the "Ball" brand name.
2019-11-07-10-24-16.jpg

Hee hee.

Yes I am 10.
Sorry P, I’m sure it’s not itty bitty, ;) just made me giggle.
I've got big hands.... and it's cold outside.
:rofl:
#growernotashower

LoL

The earth says hello....

I think you missed the beginning of this song on your journal yesterday. ;)

Those colas are shrinking up. Not so impressive looking right now. Lol.
What! I'm too extended I think V. I can't even find that. My memory has bud rot in one of yours. Is this the one in question? Or just some George Castastanza going on?

Back
Top Bottom