Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

These are next on my list...
2019-11-07-10-30-25.jpg

:thumb:

My big jars were 4 for $12 on sale. Damn. I've seen the little violet colored ones for $9. I can order them ambers from Wal-Mart.

Somewhere in my shed I have some of the vintage blue 64 oz zinc lid ball jars. I should try to find them. I've had them for close to 25 years. I wonder how old they really are?

What! I'm too extended I think V. I can't even find that. My memory has bud rot in one of yours. Is this the one in question? Or just some George Castastanza going on?
No worries. I was just serenading you.;)

I've used these for Christmas gifts.
Screenshot_20191107-103813_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Filled each with a couple grams, closed them up & dipped the tops in "Christmassy" candle wax to ensure the stank stayed inside.

Tied a nice bow, and mailed out to homies.

*disclaimer* mailing herb is highly illegal, never a guarantee that it'll make it. But, with a wax sealed container, that has been thoroughly wiped down with iso before mailing, increases your chances.

I've never had one picked.

Wax coated, that’s a great idea!! And pretty. :)
I was a dog handler for 3 years of my Navy career. Biggest mistake people make is to think those dogs can't smell something as small as a fingerprint on a package.
Cannabis residue on fingers has caught more packages than anything I can think of.

Most important step is the iso wipe..... of everything! Jar, box, everything you touched with grubby hands.

My old narco dog had trouble with regular mason jars if they were cleaned

I was a dog handler for 3 years of my Navy career. Biggest mistake people make is to think those dogs can't smell something as small as a fingerprint on a package.
Cannabis residue on fingers has caught more packages than anything I can think of.

Most important step is the iso wipe..... of everything! Jar, box, everything you touched with grubby hands.

My old narco dog had trouble with regular mason jars if they were cleaned
I totally believe it. Dogs can almost see through scent. Cadaver dogs are insane. They can pick up scent through thick concrete slabs. Dogs can also see uv light. Frickin crazy.

I want a Lagotto Romagnolo. They are water dogs from Italy that have such a keen sense of smell that they are used for truffle hunting. They are also waterfowl hunting dogs IIRC.

I totally believe it. Dogs can almost see through scent. Cadaver dogs are insane. They can pick up scent through thick concrete slabs. Dogs can also see uv light. Frickin crazy.
I worked a narco dog for around a year.... switched to an explosives dog for a deployment. Never looked back.....

Also stopped handling after that deployment. I wanted a better bond with my dog than i could get being a Navy handler.

I moved into a teaching role & taught at a few police training facilities before finally landing at a desk.

I worked a narco dog for around a year.... switched to an explosives dog for a deployment. Never looked back.....

Also stopped handling after that deployment. I wanted a better bond with my dog than i could get being a Navy handler.

I moved into a teaching role & taught at a few police training facilities before finally landing at a desk.
I taught a couple of local obedience puppy classes. Small town but it was fun.
It was mostly me melting over adorable pups though.

I want a Lagotto Romagnolo. They are water dogs from Italy that have such a keen sense of smell that they are used for truffle hunting. They are also waterfowl dogs IIRC.
My explosive dog was a Jack Russel Terrier. Loved that little shit.

We deployed alot during the Afghan war because he was 1 of only 8 toy dogs doing EOD work. He was a monsta! LoL

Little shit could fit anywhere, and had an accuracy of around 93% the whole time I had him.

The Malinois i handled for drugs was also "cross-trained" as an aggressor dog... might be why we weren't a good fit

My explosive dog was a Jack Russel Terrier. Loved that little shit.

We deployed alot during the Afghan war because he was 1 of only 8 toy dogs doing EOD work. He was a monsta! LoL

Little shit could fit anywhere, and had an accuracy of around 93% the whole time I had him.

The Malinois i handled for drugs was also "cross-trained" as an aggressor dog... might be why we weren't a good fit
I love little scrappy terriers. I have one now. I've had 4 ratties. Really closely related to Fox, Jack Russel and Parsons Russel terriers. They all have big dog syndrome from what I've seen.

There are very few people that should have Malinois. You need to have a certain temperament and experience for those dogs. Too fuckin driven. Beautiful though. I would never have one myself.
I can handle most Dobies and Rotties but I know my limits.

I love little scrappy terriers. I have one now. I've had 4 ratties. Really closely related to Fox, Jack Russel and Parsons Russel terriers. They all have big dog syndrome from what I've seen.

There are very few people that should have Malinois. You need to have a certain temperament and experience for those dogs. Too fuckin driven. Beautiful though. I would never have one myself.
I can handle most Dobies and Rotties but I know my limits.
We have 3 rescue pitties at the house now, but when my wife & I first got married, we had a Boston Terrier named Domino. He had Napoleon Syndrome. LoL

When all our big dogs pass away, we plan on getting a French Bully for my wife, and an English Bully for me.

It'll be nice to have dogs under 100 lb again.

I wanna name my English Bully "Princess Penelope Rufflebottoms" and my wife's Frenchie will be named " Number 2"

We have a few years left with our current babies though. Love em to death, but moving from 13 acres to 1/2 acre made things tough with big dogs.

Bostons are funny at.

Cute Penelope is a perfect name for a bulldog.
My uncle has one named Butter. Fits him pretty good. He's always butting people with his head.

Bostons are funny at.

Cute Penelope is a perfect name for a bulldog.
My uncle has one named Butter. Fits him pretty good.
That little Boston was the best!

He could be a terror if he wanted. LoL

I remember him fucking with me once.... I came home hammered, from a Japanese bar, I wanted to wake him up to play when I got home.... I guess... lol

Anyhow, he musta been pissed, because when I fell asleep, that little fucker proceeded to eat my wallet.... including a 500 Yen coin. LoL... bout the size of a US quarter. LoL

Then also ate the butts off an entire pack of cigarettes..... he was a handful. LoL

Woke up totally confused.

#mindfucker

My favorite dog so far has been the Weimeraner that I had. Still miss that girl bad. Sweetest dog I've met.
In a time of no weed (or so I thought)she brought out a baggie one day. She found my stash.Magic. Best damn dog ever.
She was always bringing me shit though. Batteries, money, dead mice( he was a pet). Brought out my G-string to my date.....

This is the jars I use for my daily meds now. Don't know the volume they carry but the bigger one is 4-5grams and the smaller 2grams. Got them for free (shipping only) from china site. Easy to carry in pocket being plastic and perfect for a day trip or give to a friend in need.

The big one looks like a candle jar.
This is where I have an epiphany.:idea: I have like 10 almost empty candle jars. Sometimes I throw them out. Big ones and little ones. Sweet! Thanks a million!!

Back
Top Bottom