Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Y'all wake up so fucking early!
Took notice of this as well. First time there was a lot of it in the last jar I poured it down in but this time I got a little in both jars. I think its left over water from the process if it would be oil it should collect on top of the other oil. The thinner the oil gets, the lighter it also gets and floats over other stuff. But its just a guess of what it could be.
Like VG, no water in my mix. It's plant matter that makes it through the screen, and maybe goodies as well!
The earth says hello...
Glibby glop gloopy nibby nobby noopy?
I always thought it was the lecithin, so I’ve been shaking it up, letting it settle for a couple minutes (for the bubbles), then use it. I need to get myself some amber jars too. Smart.
Good idea! Out of sight, out of mind!
I also like how you can't really see whats in the jar unless you get a close look at it.
Out of sight, out of mind!
I also want to find some of the itty bittys like P9 has.
Y'all beat me to the joke but I wanted to participate even at this late hour :).
My explosive dog was a Jack Russel Terrier.
They really are explosive! The one who used to live across the street from me broke their living room window on two different occasions jumping up and down at someone walking by.
Speaking of jars....
Yay swag! Worth the wait.

5 am is a good time to get up. It's quiet because my family is still asleep. If I want to keep my sanity I need quiet time away from humans.

No, its the other way round. You wake up so dam late!!! :rofl:

Like VG, no water in my mix. It's plant matter that makes it through the screen, and maybe goodies as well!

Lol I can guarantee its water in both the oil and after the process in the product. We are not in a closed lab here when we are cooking. First batch I made I got oil in the jar through the cloth I used so I know this was water.

My weed makes those jars look better....those jars make my weed look better.... simultaneously!!!!

Sure does and u got two of them. I only got one and that's not even an official winning for me, @AngryBird gave me this in a present. :hippy:

But one can hope to one day nailing a price here but I'm not sure I would accept it due to the laws I'm suppose to obey under. :cheesygrinsmiley:

The decarbed buds have been heated well beyond boiling for over an hour and go straight into the oil. They barely have time to absorb enough moisture from the air to result in water in the final product. Also, the oil has been heated to 160º F for 16 hours. Definitely long enough to evaporate any tiny amount that got back in from the air.

One last thing...the sediment at the bottom is not in a liquid state as it doesn't distribute when you shake the jar unless you bring it back up to room temps.

Your 5am is my 3am. I will always start the day 3 pages behind here!
Time is a funny, funny thing. I'm sitting here typing, at what I would consider to be a normal rate. However, when I post about 10 minutes has gone past. I'm really, really stoned. I think I'm stuck in slow mo....
Mr.G is going to have to pick up the kids. Lol. He knew that it might happen.

The decarbed buds have been heated well beyond boiling for over an hour and go straight into the oil. They barely have time to absorb enough moisture from the air to result in water in the final product. Also, the oil has been heated to 160º F for 16 hours. Definitely long enough to evaporate any tiny amount that got back in from the air.

One last thing...the sediment at the bottom is not in a liquid state as it doesn't distribute when you shake the jar unless you bring it back up to room temps.

Don't get this started shed, I don't have energy to bring in charts and diagrams this late here. :rofl:

You have to be in an environment closer to the moon than my kitchen to create a 100% water free oil.

240º for 70-90 minutes depending on what I'm decarbing in. Longer in a tin foil pouch, shorter in a turkey roasting bag.
Thank you I was doing 240 for 60 minutes so I will add another 10 to 30 minutes Thanks

Y'know, sediment, dregs, shit that falls out of suspension...

It sure ain't liquid!

You know water can be bound in things as well right?

I can guarantee you if you would run this oil in a centrifuge there would come out water. I seen lab technicians pull out water from dewatered solids from a sewage plant that looked and felt bone dry.

240º for 70-90 minutes depending on what I'm decarbing in. Longer in a tin foil pouch, shorter in a turkey roasting bag.

And that's 110C for 30min here in Sweden. ;)

Back
Top Bottom