Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

I think I read Amy mention that was not a good idea or was it something else? The decarb in the turkey bag I'm referring to.
She did and I may or may not do it again. I also heat food in the microwave in plastic sometimes. But I like to live dangerously!

And she was especially concerned about those with weakened immune systems or who are otherwise compromised health-wise.

Howdy y'all.
Nothing much happening here. The Blue Shark looks about half done drying. G13 remnants are about the same.
I'm glad that I hung them whole. I really prefer to do it that way if possible. I also like to dry trim. I know that I take less off of the bud.

Heads up!

Hey VG! Glad to see your prizes have turned up. I though I'd check on the progress of mine after seeing that you now have yours and they left Heathrow on the 7th so they should be here anytime now.

Going back to jars lol. I've discovered some awesome little jars that are excellent for gifts or short excursions. The only problem with them is that they contain meat paste when you buy them lol. The upside is that they're only 29p each and have a rubber seal in the lid. I bought 10 and scrapped out the paste and put it in the composter. I'm going to give 7 of them with an eighth in each to my friend who's just became a father for the first time. He'll enjoy that gift lol. He's struggling a little so I thought I'd help him out.

They just about hold an eighth or around 4g....
IMG_4230.JPG
IMG_4231.JPG
IMG_4232.JPG

I don't know what a mossy cleft is. I'm afraid to ask.... I'll just guess.
It's to opposite of vagazzled, if I'm not mistaken.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Left unkept for many years... lol

I just stumbled across "balloonknot" in the "trending" section!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Along with such other phrases like

Donkey Dicking
Getting Blurped
and Kannada

Balloon knot was the best. LoL

Back
Top Bottom