Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Hmmm..... makes sense.
:idea:Probably why you are always doing stuff instead of sleeping.

I may have to take up coffee again in the meantime. I should probably apologize in advance. Y'all haven't really delt with me all caffeined up.
I get nervous and flighty, like a forest creature.

Oooooooo

A SQUIRREL!!!!!

:rofl::laugh::rofl::rofl::slide:

It happened again. Passed right the heck out.
This is twice today.
Am I really just sleep deprived? Coming down with something, perhaps?

At least you woke up before bedtime...you must be hungry -better
have a cookie or something :)

Yawwwnnn. Trimming that bush made me tired. I'm kinda hunched over when I do it. Hurts my neck.
She wasn't that leafy so the top buds only took about 1.5 hrs to trim all 8 of them. I still have to deal with the popcorn and trim.
The haze remnants don't seem to be drying very quickly. No idea why the big plant would be done way before her.
My rh is really low and her buds aren't very dense.

Blue Shark.....

No mold!!!!!

Yawwwnnn. Trimming that bush made me tired. I'm kinda hunched over when I do it. Hurts my neck.
She wasn't that leafy so the top buds only took about 1.5 hrs to trim all 8 of them. I still have to deal with the popcorn and trim.
The haze remnants don't seem to be drying very quickly. No idea why the big plant would be done way before her.
My rh is really low and her buds aren't very dense.

Blue Shark.....

No mold!!!!!
Looking good :)

I just opened my jars to let them breathe for the first time. What a heavenly smell indeed. Fruit, paint and a little turpentine. Love the Blue Shark.
Mr.G even complemented them. I was gobsmacked. He doesn't do that...ever.
I looked outside to check and yes, hell has frozen over.

Gotta run some oils today. I have way too much trim sitting around.

That Blue Shark (whale) looks fantastic! I've just chopped Moby Dick down and I think it'll be similar. Big but squidgy buds. I can't recommend her for sativa effects just yet but she could be good to keep you up and moving. I'll let you know what the scissor hash does for me

Cool, he should be complimenting your buds!... if he ever wants a chance to smoke any of them. ;) And because they’re fantastic!!
He knows he screwed up majorly last night. Me thinks he's trying to kiss ass. Lol. They are really nice though.
That Blue Shark (whale) looks fantastic! I've just chopped Moby Dick down and I think it'll be similar. Big but squidgy buds. I can't recommend her for sativa effects just yet but she could be good to keep you up and moving. I'll let you know what the scissor hash does for me
I'll be awaiting your report.
I smoked half of my scissor hash last night. It was pretty darn good. I was super tired though. Not sure what the real effect was. Slept well.

Really nice buds Vg and nice job on the trimming. I know how tough it can be to get the buds to look like that with dry trimming. I do wet trimming normally I did the dry trimming once because I was short on time. I gotta say the dry trimming was pretty difficult my wife trims with me and does most of it actually and she said I'm not trimming like this again lol.

He knows he screwed up majorly last night. Me thinks he's trying to kiss ass. Lol. They are really nice though.

I'll be awaiting your report.
I smoked half of my scissor hash last night. It was pretty darn good. I was super tired though. Not sure what the real effect was. Slept well.
Ok. So it's been a couple hours and I'm still functioning with a smile. I'd say the effects were pretty fun and I didn't get tired even with the kids running about. I do have a glazed look about me though

Back
Top Bottom