Closet Grow, 400w Soil, Multiple Strains

gmase22

I finally have my garden up and running again. I got some clones from a few friends and everything is going good. I have got a X-1, Purple Wreck, Jack Herrer, Dr. Lowell, and 4 Ak-47 clones. I plan on mothering all of these plants and flowering the 3 smaller AKs to get some smoke sooner. Then I think I am going to give scrog growing a try in my closet. I plan to use Fox Farm nutrients + sea kelp. I am using Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil. I am going to post a few pics of the girls they should be up soon.

Here is my grow closet I have cleaned up behind this and created an area for the moms to veg.
tmpphpgquCid.jpg

These are the products I am going to use
tmpphpkWqZEV.jpg

And here they are.
rsz_1100_4801.jpg

and here are all of them. The 4 to the right are the AK. My buddy I got those from always have spider mites so they are recovering. I think all the bugs are gone and they are recovering the 2 in the back are recovered much faster, hopefully a mother to be.
rsz_2100_4794.jpg

I made a new veg room for the mother plants to stay in and just switched the 3 I chose to flower over to 12/12. I decided to flower a few plants now so I have some to smoke sooner. Here are a few pics of everything.
Flowering Room Dr. Lowell on the left and the other 2 are Ak 47 and something else (forgot to ask).
rsz_100_4856.jpg

Here are a few pics of the new veg room and all the mothers
100_48521.jpg

100_4860.jpg

100_4859.jpg

100_4858.jpg

100_48571.jpg

them some nice lookin girls you got there. I'm doing a closet grow too, just starting week 2 under 125w cfl. doing 2 ww and 1 gl skunk i got free. 1 of my ww growing really quick but having problems with curling (think due to stress).

its my 1st grow so its good to see they can thrive in there. keep up the good work!!

Ok Im back with an update and some new pics. I got good news and bad news. Good news early flowering seems to be going great and the closet is filling up nicely. Bad news I saw this powdery white stuff on some of the plants. I remember I got this on plants when I used to live out in the woods. It didn't cause to much trouble then but I don't seem to remember how I got rid of it. Any info as to what exactly this is would be great. I'm assuming it came from my intake fan which I had at the old house and could use a good cleaning. Ok now to the pics.

Day 10

Flowering Closet
phpqtElMKAM.jpg

The big AK almost 2ft. now and tons of budsites
phprACgOCAM.jpg

phpTPKjqQAM.jpg

AK47 in back Dr. Lowell up front
php96ErDuAM.jpg

X-1 in back and Unknown up front
I just flushed the X-1 yesterday and gave it a mild fert and its darkening up again.
phpj6a5SBAM.jpg

Heres some pics of the white powdery leaves and some on the stem. Also these larger leaves veins are really light, any ideas?
phpeiB7lrAM.jpg

rsz_100_4938.jpg

Let the buds begin :cheer:
phpaVYG6JAM.jpg

Ya I run my exhaust fan at night to keep some air circulating. Ya the powder doesnt seem to really be affecting the plants very much. They are all looking good and buds are really starting to form up. I have been reading around, and I'm gonna spray the powdery leaves with a baking soda mixture. This is what I did last time and I dont remember having a problem after so... Well Ill probably be posting some more pics sometime this week.

Back
Top Bottom