Closet Grow, 400w Soil, Multiple Strains

So the last few days Ive noticed a lil burn on the leaf fringes. I was looking at some info and think it is a Mg and K deficiency. I thought I would see what you all had to say before I up my nutes. Im using fox farm just 2tsp tiger bloom 2-8-4, 1tble big bloom 0.01-0.3-0.7, 1/4 tsp beasty blooms, and 1 tsp liquid sea kelp per gallon. Im using 3 gal bags and ocean forest soil. The plants about 30". Heres some pics of a few affected leaves and then a pic of the AK and the Dr.
rsz_100_5275.jpg

rsz_100_5272.jpg

rsz_100_5276.jpg

rsz_1rsz_100_5278.jpg

pH of solution and runoff has stayed about 6.5. Im so excited for these to be done. I cut my clones for my next crop yesterday. I tried a new method I read in the last months ed. of high times. I took really long cutting about 9 in. or so then trimmed everything but like 3 leaves at the top. This leaves a long stem with cuts in it and put some rooting gel and put them in some keg cups with soil. The article said they didnt use any rooting hormone or humidity tent. I hope it works out and am happy to not have to check clones for water all the time. My next grow is gonna be a scrog grow with purple wreck. I think I am gonna try a passive wick system with a soiless mix. Any info about what material works good for a wick or about what type of medium would be great. I plan to use roots organic soiless mix. It has coco in it so I am hoping its absorbant enough. Thanks for your support everyone, and I will update some pics in the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom