Closet grow - Is continuous harvest possible with auto fems under same lights?

Amphora420

at the moment i only have a closet for space .. was wondering if i can run a continuous harvest with auto fems without changing my lights ( thou i do run red and blue for flower = 400w hps & 125w 65k cfl ) .. i know people still like to run blue for first few weeks of veg then switch to red with autos ........ i was wondering if it would be ok to for example ...... have 4 pots going for 35days with 70 day auto fems , 400w hps & 125w 65k cfl , then start fresh ones 1/2 way through to keep a continuous harvest all under the same lights ??? or should i just keep them seperate n do maybe 5-6 (think 6-7 is max i can fit) under my all blue setup = 400w mh & 125w 65k cfl for first few weeks then switch to red ??????? goal is really just to grow 1/4-1/2p every harvest to keep me good until the next one ... i understand with auto fems i can do that in 60-80 days seperate , but the continuous harvest seems like it would save a few weeks , just wondering if skipping a all blue veg would really effect my harvest ............. thankssssssssssss

i would if i owned one ..... at the monemt i only have ...

1 = 400w hps/mh ballast system
1= 125w cfl 65k
2 = 250w cfl 27k

im a few weeks before next grow so i already bought everything ....

You can totally do a perpetual harvest with those lights. I would use the 400w over the whole area and put the 125w 6500k on one side lower than the 400w but don't block the hps too much and keep the younger plants under the 6500k with the hps also able to hit them to keep them from stretching to much and rotate them as they mature. If you can handle the the heat from both lights. You could do perpetual auto with one light also.

Sent from my SM-G930T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom