Closet Grow

BongCore

This is my closet grow. its at about 2 1/2 weeks of flowering. she is my first grow, and i am excited to reap the future rewards.
It's Location: hanging on the back of my closet door, right under a 150w light that was already in the closet. i have a plastic hanging shoe rack, and with a few changes made it to hold my pot. buds are forming on all but the bottom node at this point, and my secondary sets of leaves are beginning to produce for me. a sweet sort of skunky smell encapsulates the room.
surrounding the grow space i have created a boxed in environment with aluminum foil, and i have a small fan to circulate some air in the room.

a couple questions i have: at the point where my leaves connect, or the base part of the leaf structure has began to turn purpleish since flowering. is this good or bad?
you can see a little yellow on the tips of leaves closest to the camera, i doubt this is (K) deficiency, as the three leaves affected are those that would touch the foil when i would open the door. i have since moved the foil so my leaves dont touch and they seem to be doing better.

but yea, any advice would be great as to improve dankness or quantity, as i said this is my first grow and i plan to update here more.

Purple is common in seedlings (all mine were purple at launch, and some are still quite purple) and genetics. Foil can create hot spots, due to it's inability to scatter light well. Try a $2-3 emergency blanket at wally world. They're cheap and work very well with a tiny amount of temporary glue.

Thanks, yea, i have red some on the purple, but i just started to see it now that im flowering. and in only at the begining of the leaves. but you think that its genetics? cause i would be thrilled to have some purp in there.

483741176_1696285674_0.jpg

notice the color in the stem at the leaf. this is the top looking down at 2 1/2 weeks budding

I got a heat blanket reflector sheild. i added more light to 3 23w CFLs pushing 2700k. in half a day of growth ive noticed awesome results. my girls responding very well! im excited for this week of growth, i hope to monitor massive bud growth! haha.

Back
Top Bottom