Closet Scrog Grow

ilikebike

Sup guys figured id start a new thread for the clones i just transplanted from my aero cloner to soil tonight. here's some info

What strain is it?
PPP (Pure Power Plant) - a strong F1 hybrid, I cut 4 clones from my 2 mother plants i started from seed

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Veg

If in Veg... For how long?
about 1.5 months (depends on how tall they get)

Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor

Soil or Hydro?
If soil... what is in your mix?
1 part organic potting soil, 1 part Fox Farms Ocean Farm Soil, Small rocks for drainage

Size of light?
Assorted wattage of Florescent Tubes and CFL's

Is it air cooled?
Yes (2) 4'' Inline Duct Fans

Temp of Room/cab?
Trying to keep it around 78*F

RH of Room/cab?
35%

PH of media or res?

Any Pests ?
No but i have an organic pesticide just in case

How often are you watering?
as needed

Type and strength of ferts used?
Going to use Fox Farm

So i worked up the nerve to cut clones from my 2 ladies that i started from seed, Then after alot of research and help from people on this site i made an aero-cloner and the clones rooted with it 2.5 weeks! I just put my 4 clones into their new homes tonight and they are sitting under (2) 15watt florescent tubes right now at an 18/6 lighting schedule. I have a 5'x4'x2' Grow tent coming in the mail should be here within a day or 2. once that arrives i will be moving this 4 ladies into the grow tent. I am going to set up florescent tubes vertically on the inside 4 corners of the grow tent as well as my CFL lighting fixture up top.
I have a 400 watt mh light but i dont want to be running it at the same time as the HPS light (both grow rooms will be on the same circuit)

The (2) 4'' inline fans will be installed to the grow tent for an intake/outake circulation system. If this is not enough i will purchase (2) 6'' inline fans and installed them as well.
I am going to purchase a fan controller w/thermostat so i can just plug the fans into the thermostat and when it gets to hot it will turn the fans on and suck the air out till it goes back down to the desired temp. I guess thats all i can say for now, i will be updating real soon so check in often please and any help or tips is greatly appreciated thanks so much!!

Babies
IMG_20111120_223411.jpg
IMG_20111120_225638.jpg

Lesbian Mothers in Flower!
IMG_20111120_225557.jpg

Re: PPP Clone Soil Tent Grow!

Finally here now! I definitely will tag along like i have been and help whenever I can.

You can take off those leaves that are dead. They have run the course of their lives and they serves their purpose. Looking great. Once they establish themselves they should take off in the following weeks. :thumb:

cool thanks for the words of encouragement. they got a little bigger since that picture but you can tell they are still gettin used to their new home.

Still waiting on the grow tent, jeesh this is taking quite some time almost 2 weeks i been waiting. As soon as i get the new tent and get everything in it ill post pics!

Ok so after an hour or so and a joint or 2 we got the tent together. 2 pot heads trying to assemble something is harder than it seems. We got it figured out, thing is sick, everything is nice and sturdy, tight, Lots of holes for ventilation and they even have cords around them so you can close them all the way or tighten it to fit around your duct work. Very heavy duty material , wont rip very easy.

IMG_20111201_011750.jpg
IMG_20111201_011800.jpg

So we are deciding to go with (2) 64 watt 4' T8 Florescent strip lights, they cover way more area than our CFL fixture and it will be using less wattage.

the clones seem to be growing very slow, they are wilting a little bit. Not all of them but one of them is. But the stem still seems very sturdy they arent like falling over or anything. Should i start putting them on a feeding schedule soon?

Hey bike..looking good...those roots frontier cloner...wow what can I say...nicey....hey make sure your keeping those dead leaves out of the pot....and off the soil...they attack insects....and that tent....nice work stoners....the girls look sweet and will smell just the same....goodluck my man..:hippy:

Wow my auto speller...shit ...let's see...
Not frontier....but from the cloner...and
Not attack....but attract insects....
Ha sorry..little high too...

TOG - Thats reassuring coming from you. i have myself doubts but i can defiantly tell they have done a little growing its just very slow. Hopefully we see them take off in the upcoming weeks.

Cannavice, thanks for stopping by! all good about the spelling corrections, i pretty much got the jist of it. I will take all the dead foliage out of the grow space as well. Cant wait to see these girls take off, keep in touch!

Great work bike. I just went through both of your journals and this is definitely inspiring for all of us- I commend your haste and courage. Pure Power Plant. Something else.

:goodjob:

does any one know when i should start topping these ladies? i want to top early just once, and then use LST the rest of the grow, please if any one can help me that would be great. The clones are well over 1.5 months old but still are not 100% established (they are growing slow) so i am not sure i want to top them yet, but when would be the best time in its life cycle to do it?

So i saw the babies today but forgot the camera. I now am 100% sure that they have established themselves in the new soil because they are growing alot more nodes and are gettin taller! We started them on a very low strength of 10-15-10 plant food last week and will continue to feed them on a scheduled. I am in the processes of ordering BPN nutrients so i will keep yall updated keep in touch please thanks!

Back
Top Bottom