Closet Stealth Grow - Dinafem RR Auto

Yoshi

Hello, and welcome to my grow journal. I am starting hopefully two Auto-Dinafem roadrunner's, thank you in advance for taking the time to have look, advice is appreciated! - Pictures will be posted as I go along.

Strain - Road Runner
Indoor - 125w CFL Dual spec 18/6
Soil - MG and Back yard dirt (quite sandy/dusty, good drainage)
Cooling system is a 4kg steel ball
No ferts are being used as of yet, may be used later on. - Distilled water

POST 1: 72 hours after starting Germination process.

Just put one little bean and it's taproot in the soil, and gave it a good spray with distilled water, humidity dome covering to keep moisture in (cut soda bottle).

POST 2: 0.5 Days after planting

Seed head is starting to make her journey to the light, shell is starting to fully split. (Please correct on scientific names if you want)

Seed baby #2 still hasn't cracked 72 hours since starting germination.

Photos later to night.

Post 3: 1 days after planting - Photos!

DSCN14113.JPG

Seed poking through - centre of image
DSCN14145.JPG

The grow room
DSCN14135.JPG

The grow room

Post 4: The Day she showed her starting leaves

Photos will be coming shortly once I have worked out how to get them onto my computer.

Note: My cooling system for the moment is a 4kg Steel ball with a temperature of about 1-5 degrees Celsius (when put into the room). I know it sounds weird, but my logic behind it is that because the ball has a high heat capacity it will absorb the heat (the opposite of a radiator) - Have any of you heard of something like this before?? :Namaste:

PS: thank you Khaoskalan187 for the help on photo uploading.

Oh, you're welcome! All of this is new to me too, lol. I would suggest reading Ed Rosenthal's Marijuana Grower's Handbook, and Marijuana Horticulture the Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible. There's a wealth of information in both books. They've helped me alot, now it's just time to put them into practice :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

If you can hang your CFL horizontally, that'd be more ideal than vertical as far as the plant is concerned.
Tin foil isn't recommended as it creates hot spots.
Are you planning to have a fan to move air around? Doesn't need to be a big one in the space you have.

Back
Top Bottom