Closet ventilation dilemna

tat2gee

i need onfo onthe proper sizes of the fans i need to ventilate my grow .i have
a closet that measures 2 by 2 by 6.not hte biggest but its all i have.400 watte hps and mh.wat does anybody think of this,i need fan size,the amount of cfm's needed to ventilate my space adequately..ive rerad the books but i need some advice from hands on exp...please help me...

Re: closet ventiolation dilemna

i have a four plant bubbler im planning on this grow.i need to ventilate this room correctly.im also wondering of trying o sog grow is too much for a beggineer

my reflector doesnt have the fitting for theair to be runned tru it.i have abatwing reflector.is it possible to hook that reflector up with cooling

want to put to fans in the room one to take the hot air out and one to putfresh air in .i was thinking of running some duct from a small window i have for fresh air and on the bottom of my closet run a vent to tkae the air out....will it be too cold to take the air and send it to my room or should i just take air form my bedroom .is that enough fresh air ?i need to know more or less the best size you can suggest for my fans in cfm's.my dimensions are 2by2by6.i was close to buying to squirells i found on ebay for 40 bucks a puiece.180cfm's...

Back
Top Bottom