Cloudy to Amber.

estranged

Posted this question in my journal, but no one really paying attention to it,, i don't blame em,, as is kinda lame,, lol,,
so decided to ask here and maybe get some advice,, :)

Do the trics always go from clear to cloudy to amber?

I have a plant that has been all cloudy for 2 weeks now,, I started flushing a week ago thinking harvest in about 2 weeks from then,, I was obviously wrong,, as now only a week from anticipated harvest on or around day 60,, as today is day 53 flower,, and still not one amber tric,, maybe i am just getting impatient!! :)

But am noticing that some trics are turning like a blackish color on the very tips of the bulb?? Most all fan leaves died off,, and leaves in the buds starting too,, I admit makes an easy trim job as just pull them out of buds as die,, but im sure this is not a healthy way of finishing a plant,, plus im loosing alot of trim material that could be used for hash or oil,, :(

have flushed twice now in the past week,, Should i go back to nutes until i see amber trics, then start flush again,, or just keep flushing and harvest in a week regardless of amber trics or not?? Do all plants turn amber?? What is a rough estimate on time from all cloudy to half amber??

Re: Cloudy to Amber..

Patience young grasshoppa.... Some do take longer to change but just keep an eye on them, once they start to go they go fairly quickly....Check multiple spots as some parts may mature faster then others....:peace:

thanks Be IRIE,, i do have a tendency to get impatient sometimes,, :grinjoint:

But is hard to be patient while i watch my plant suffer and because im new grower i do not know what to do. Seems as i have started flush to soon,, all trics cloudy for weeks now,,

whats an estimate on the time frame for trics to go from cloudy to amber? Do i start nutes again till i see amber trics starting, then flush? just stay flushing as plant is already almost finished (maybe?),, i just don't wanna start nutes again then see amber trics form and ready for harvest in two days all of a sudden or something, and no time for flush,, you know,,

Thanks again be irie, although i don't have any organic nutes,, i just decided to water with some black strap molasses.
Like you said, i am more than likely just getting impatient, and watching the plants die i guess is something i just gotta get used to,, ;)

I did take a small sample bud, used dankmaster's microwave steam dry method,, i know not great to quick dry,
but this method works better than any oven dry or cable box dry I have tried before,, great for having a quick test,,

and ya, i would like to wait for more amber trics,, all cloudy is just too heady,,
it literally felt like the top of my head was gone,, i had to keep checking,, lol,,
hopefully some amber come soon,, cause the plant is going down fast,, But she's going down swingin'.:rollit:

before dry
sample3.jpg

after quick dry (seems to dry with some purple)
sampledry.jpg

sampledry2.jpg

thanks Be IRIE,, i do have a tendency to get impatient sometimes,, :grinjoint:

But is hard to be patient while i watch my plant suffer and because im new grower i do not know what to do. Seems as i have started flush to soon,, all trics cloudy for weeks now,,

whats an estimate on the time frame for trics to go from cloudy to amber? Do i start nutes again till i see amber trics starting, then flush? just stay flushing as plant is already almost finished (maybe?),, i just don't wanna start nutes again then see amber trics form and ready for harvest in two days all of a sudden or something, and no time for flush,, you know,,

Suffer? I realize you have an indoor grow, but it is the plant's programming to color and dump leaves at harvest. It's not suffering, but aging. (which might be construed by some of us as suffering *L*)

Wait for the amber trichs. Don't nute. The molasses is fine, but don't overdo it as it may make your buds too sticky to trim easily when you do harvest.

What variety are you growing? (should have asked this first)

Can you explain the microwave steam dry method haven't heard or read anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom