Clowns U-Turn Grow

bendbender...not any more, we killed those off because frankie got so big, we decided to instead press our luck and grow 4 clones from a White castle I started from seed a few weeks earlier....that's why we don't know yet if they are female or not...we rolled the dice on this one...

SanibelGreen...not yet...we've been braiding the roots in hopes of them turning female if they aren't...

Green007 and SanibelGreen....nope...ebb and flow is complicated for us clowns...we prefer a tub of water and an air stone or 6....we are too simple minded to deal with too many hoses and moving parts..(read...leaks)

the tubs are from a hydro system and the lids we made from some commercial PolyPropylene food grade plastic sheet 1/4" ...it cuts very nicely with standard hole saws....

Here's the link...(calling them helped eliminate the minimum order charge to ship)
PolyPropylene Sheet - Custom Plastic Fabricators and Distributors Modern Plastics Online

green007 it's a 22"x22"x7" botanicare reservoirs and takes about 8 gal to fill to just above the net cup bottom. We find that's as high as it needs to be..

Hi Guys, I finally got around to creating a profile. It took me the longest time to figure out how to register, but that's whet you get after reaping the benefits of all your gardening!

By way of introduction to all your fans....I'm the other brother. I guess I'm the laziest of them all since I let Skooter and Slappy do all the work. Trust me when I say, it's quite an impressive set-up they got going, and I'm extremely jealous. Although I do admit they offered to help me set up my own grow.

I'm anxiously awaiting the gender verification, keep us posted!

Wrigster

White Castle (a.k.a. "Sliders")
Day 15 of Flowering
Week 4 of GH bloom mix.

O.K. I'm thinking female. Opinions? Thoughts? Musings? I'd even take a joke at this point...

DSC014611.JPG

DSC014603.JPG

DSC013692.JPG

DSC013682.JPG

DSC01367.JPG

DSC013661.JPG

DSC013643.JPG

DSC013634.JPG

DSC013621.JPG

Oh ya and I take pictures as well as a midget can play with a yo-yo so there ya go....

:bong:

"Hello, is this the FBI?" "Yes, what do you want?" "I'm calling to report my neighbor Billy Bob Smith! He is hiding marijuana inside his firewood." "Thank you very much for the call, sir." The next day, the FBI agents descend on Billy Bob's house. They search the shed where the firewood is kept. Using axes, they bust open every piece of wood, but find no marijuana. They swore at Billy Bob and left. The phone rings at Billy Bob's house. Hey, Billy Bob! Did the FBI come?" "Yeah!" "Did they chop your firewood?" "Yep." "Happy Birthday, Buddy!"

Theres a joke for you mate ;) got a good kick out of it. Plants are looking nice, green, and healthy! no idea if they are lads or ladies though...

good joke lebowski...

how long does it take before flowers start showing? i would think by 2 weeks you'd know.

them plants are looking pretty shrubby! and you get to use your nifty draining table as a bonus.

A stoner, while smoking a spliff accidentally sets his couch on fire....he calls 911 and reports the fire....

the lady on the other end asks the location of the fire...the stoner tells them he's on the end of the dirt road but doesn't know the address....

the lady asks, well if you don't know the address how are we supposed to get to the fire?

the stoner quickly replies "The big red truck!":bong:

Skooter has just told me they are indeed females!!!:woohoo:

He told me they became lousy with bud sites overnight and drank up a storm...

So tomorrow I will be taking more cutting from the MOM...(yes MOM and not some "dude that looks like a lady")...they should be ready and well rooted to go 12/12 when frankie finishes up in about 3 weeks...

we're rollin' now...

:tokin:

"Hello, is this the FBI?" "Yes, what do you want?" "I'm calling to report my neighbor Billy Bob Smith! He is hiding marijuana inside his firewood." "Thank you very much for the call, sir." The next day, the FBI agents descend on Billy Bob's house. They search the shed where the firewood is kept. Using axes, they bust open every piece of wood, but find no marijuana. They swore at Billy Bob and left. The phone rings at Billy Bob's house. Hey, Billy Bob! Did the FBI come?" "Yeah!" "Did they chop your firewood?" "Yep." "Happy Birthday, Buddy!"

Theres a joke for you mate ;) got a good kick out of it. Plants are looking nice, green, and healthy! no idea if they are lads or ladies though...

Thanks for the contribution Lebowskii
I may have to employ the same tactics to have the FBI harvest and trim Franki lol:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom