Clrwatrtom's 1st Grow

Shitty pic. Getting it ready to mail. Message_1567544579533.jpg

Man how is this your first grow???? My recently completed WW (first grow) is probably only enough to last two weeks, max. Let us know about the smoke report! I accidentally rapid dried mine, cured for two days and still was heavenly :yummy:

I'll be posting pretty regularly. Pull up a seat. :thumb: I ve been here a short time but if what i have seen in this grow is an indication of things to come, then this garden will keep at least 3 or 4 peeps medicated. i just sent some bud i grew to my daughter and wife. Shit may hit the fan but if it helps our daughter feel good enough to want to keep living then i have attempted to reach my goal. i hope to win my wife's heart back as well. :adore:

And now there are two.
good morning, the tent is thinning a little bit but it will get thick fast I hope. Gdp on the left Aks on the right.
15677689185449201641760677682512.jpg
:thedoubletake:
Look at the stalks on those things! Those are some of the healthiest looking plants that I've ever seen. I'm glad those autos are out of the way so that we can finally see these two beauties. You might get a pound a piece off those things, Tom. Keep it up, brother.

Back
Top Bottom