Clrwatrtom's 1st Grow

to have gotten this far with the many mistakes i have made, i am pleased. The next attempt should be better. i will say that everything from my garden so far has healing potential, i'm chasing an easy grow of auto's next time as they were so easy this time. i will try 5 autos next time with vulx and andesite. And i will back off the taskmaster routine a bit. steady, but stingy to establish root balls and closer watch on lite ht. and canopy temp.

Always good to monitor how each strain is reacting to yer nutes

Sativa, indica and hybrids all require or respond different to specific % of nutes

So u may not be able to water each the same.

Same as light distance

Keep those in mind

wow! this crap is intense. i have built some incredible things over the years, but to watch these 4 plants grow has taught me that i know so little about what they want and need. and so little about what i want and need. next grow, 2 ea. of 2 strains. pay more attention to the plants and less attention on my personal issues. love to all. :green_heart:

good afternoon,
it's been a couple of rough days here. I have learned so much and i think it might be a bit easier next time. I will also grow strains that have similar growth.
I have decided that tomorrow will be the last day of light. I want to try tho finish the AKS correctly and in spite of the WW buds betting burnt, they are rich in trichomes and should make a great concentrate. so i'm lookiing at more budwashing soon.
i plan to take a short break to travel north to see my wife and our family. I have also decided to put off my next grow until i have made an honest attempt to heal my marriage. i am also coming under conviction that because where i live it is illigal to grow. My wife would appreciate taking that risk off the table and give it another try to perhaps rekindle the love and friendship that we once shared.

i think after replaying the last week, i think i know why my plants got burned. The last week i have been closing the tent to increase reflectivity. and when the tent was open all day i had no problems with heat. In the last week it just getting too hot on the buds in the canopy. I'll be following that much closer on the next try. I also think my 6 qb's are plenty for this size garden. i just have to keep better control of the canopy temps, and if i have to dial the lites down then so be it. Valuable 1st grow lesson. Thanks, and love to all FEF!

long day today. lights out on this grow in less than 4 hours. i have boveda and 12 more 1/2 gal ball jars for the cure of what's left of the gdp and the Aks which looks like the healthiest of this grow.. not sure how to proceed this minute, but i will pray for guidance as i follow this through to the end. Thanks to Chris for helping me diagnose my lite issues. Next time i will be much better educated and not quite as compulsive. No rush equals happy growers and happy plants.

Any way to get those tent temps down, Tom?

Good afternoon to all.
This will be my last post here. Thanks to all for your help. I have lost my ability to control my habit so im gonna try to get my head on strait again.
I will process my crop and put it in a place that can serve it's purpose. If i can gain control of my life again i may try again. Right now i am of no service to anyone. To All who pray, i covet your prayers as i battle this cannabis addiction.
tom.

Good afternoon to all.
This will be my last post here. Thanks to all for your help. I have lost my ability to control my habit so im gonna try to get my head on strait again.
I will process my crop and put it in a place that can serve it's purpose. If i can gain control of my life again i may try again. Right now i am of no service to anyone. To All who pray, i covet your prayers as i battle this cannabis addiction.
tom.
positive thoughts are out there for you. the force is omnipresent, i hope it guides you to peace. "once in awhile you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right."

Tom, we're here if you feel we might be able to help. Always praying for you and wishing you the best of fortunes.

Back
Top Bottom