CMH Extension Cord

HayStack

So I bought this CMH light the other day because it has an external ballast. The only problem is that when I opened it, I disconnected the ballast and found this connector.

I looked around on the internet and cannot find a cord with this type of plug anywhere. I would hate to have to cut off both ends and replace them with another connector.

Does anyone know where I can get a cord with a male and female connector?

To me that look like the same standard connection I have for my HID ballasts.
Normally when I order a ballast the cord comes with it, but I have an option to choose whether I need 120 volt or 240. The connections of the ballast end all look the same either way. Ie - like yours.
You should be able to easily find one online or at a grow store.

Edit. Whoops ok I reread and understand better now. You mean an extension,just as the title says. Duh. I'd start by asking a grow store, if you know or can find anyone with some experience.

Edit 2 lol.
I googled 'grow light ballast extension cord' and up pops a bunch of them. First on the list as an example was this.

Ballast Extension Cord

To me that look like the same standard connection I have for my HID ballasts.
Normally when I order a ballast the cord comes with it, but I have an option to choose whether I need 120 volt or 240. The connections of the ballast end all look the same either way. Ie - like yours.
You should be able to easily find one online or at a grow store.

Edit. Whoops ok I reread and understand better now. You mean an extension,just as the title says. Duh. I'd start by asking a grow store, if you know or can find anyone with some experience.

Edit 2 lol.
I googled 'grow light ballast extension cord' and up pops a bunch of them. First on the list as an example was this.

Ballast Extension Cord
Thanks for that info. I googled that yesterday but the ones I found had the right connector on one end and the wrong connector on the other end. I googled again this morning and the one you linked came right up. I even found one on Amazon and I should have it by Tuesday.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom