CMH & Gavita Mixed Grow Test - Leroy OG & Sour OG

Fullbloomguy

Posted before but can't seem to recover name/info. I've been hearing lots of good things about mixing CMH with DE's so here we go.

Strains; Leroy OG and Sour OG (12 Leroys, 3 Sour's).
Lights: 6 Boulder 315 CMH's and 4 Gavita's 1000 DE series (set at 600 watts)
Soil: Elevation Organic's Coco/live soil mixture
Pot's: 13 Gallon current culture style pots with pre fit cages. I chose these cause the cages fit perfectly and make for easy training.
Nutrients: Mixture of Botanicare Kind and Elevation Organics. I swap feedings with 2 synthetics for ever 1 organic. Currently feeding every other watering.
Additives: Bokashi (just one initial feeding during transplant). Mammoth P (every feed), and Botanicar's sweet (during flower every feed), Cal Mag.
Running a dedicated ideal air minisplit, c02 injection, and R.O. Water.
Room temp: 80
PH: 5.5 for last 2 weeks (found out after some problems in veg that botanicare was making my PH go down to 4.4).
C02 set at 1300 PPM's

Where I'm at: I'm starting the journal at 2 weeks into flower. During early veg I topped all the plants so they had 4 shoots, pulled them all under the first set of rows on the cages to make for some really bushy plants without anymore topping (first time i tried that in any grow).

I made the mistake of excepting some "phenomenal sour OG clones" from a friend and added them into my my room to see how they perform only to find out they had bugs. Been battling spider mites since but no signs for last 4 weeks after blasting with every kind of bomb and spray you can think of before switching to flower.

The sour OG's still have some light stress, can't handle the light the Leroy's can. I'd kill them now but what the heck, keeping a close eye on them.

I'm having to water every 2 days now, every other water is a feed. Every 2 synthetic feed's I use the elevation organics nutrients.

Feel free to provide feedback. I'm doing this test for a grow shop I work for so we know whether to recommend CMH mixture or not after hearing so much about them.

420-magazine-mobile1197869715.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1972304417.jpg

420-magazine-mobile52329328.jpg

420-magazine-mobile531778735.jpg

420-magazine-mobile507379915.jpg

420-magazine-mobile330224784.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile272704283.jpg

420-magazine-mobile53282331.jpg

Starting week 3 of veg. I'm adding Teripinator, hydroplex bloom enhancer, and micronutrients to the nutrients. One of the plants is randomly going lime green and crispy. Assuming it's a deficiency of some kind but possible lock out..?

420-magazine-mobile936555474.jpg

a4c44c3664105036d26f9c48fc5cf5c2.jpg

Got a cheap camera from Costco that gives you 24/7 monitoring from wifi login when your away. Green light night vision helps see the temp and humidity just barely

I have a webcam in my grow room also, was wondering if infrared light emitted by night vision diodes would stress out photoperiod strains when they're suppose to be in complete darkness. I am currently growing autoflowers so I don't think it will even present itself to me if it is. You seeing any issues?

I have a webcam in my grow room also, was wondering if infrared light emitted by night vision diodes would stress out photoperiod strains when they're suppose to be in complete darkness. I am currently growing autoflowers so I don't think it will even present itself to me if it is. You seeing any issues?

It's a green light so I don't think it hurts anything. I've been using it a while with no issues.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom