CMH HPS Light spacing

Fritzyfruits

New to :420:, hello all, happy farming..

I have a light spacing question.

I have a 1000 watt air cooled in between 2 CMH 315s. They are within a few inches of one another, I am trying to deliver a heavy mixed spectrum to all plants in my 8x5 table.

Will this be too much light for the ladies or will the spacing work just fine. Any opinions, experience with mixing spectrum's please jump in.

thanks

i've always held true to that, my concern was the proximity of thee lights but I guess that applies to never having too much light, thanks for the reply.

I had 2 600s and 2 cmh 315's in the same room last run

I am going to change it up to a 1000 and two 315's pretty much on top of the 1000 and use the other hood to run in a tent with 4 girls under 1000watts.

Can't u read? I said it matters on conditions. Which means closeness of plants ,heat ,ext. Common sense fixes those. hence commercial growing .Mr licensed cannabis user lol

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

A plant can only absorb so much light. If you are worried about hot spots, buy yourself a light mover for that 1000w in the 8x4

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The 315 are designed for a foot by 3 foot blueprint. I'm sure you already know this. I would make sure the 315s are pounding the edges and let the 1k do the rest

My 315's are a cpl inches on the left and right of my 1000, so the edges will get a good amount of mixed spectrum

I'd look at a light mover for the 1000w and take out the 315s. Or take out the 1000w and put the 315s on the mover. You won't have an even canopy and there will be a hot spot in the center where the hps is. Keep the lights at least 36" away from the canopy.

Can't u read? I said it matters on conditions. Which means closeness of plants ,heat ,ext. Common sense fixes those. hence commercial growing .Mr licensed cannabis user lol

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420
Well it all depends on the amount of common sense a person has lol

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

I'd look at a light mover for the 1000w and take out the 315s. Or take out the 1000w and put the 315s on the mover. You won't have an even canopy and there will be a hot spot in the center where the hps is. Keep the lights at least 36" away from the canopy.

Ive done rooms with two 1k bulbs and one 315 , (spread out more then I have now) my canopy was really even and although some of the colas got a little bleached the harvest was great

Back
Top Bottom