Cmitch55 Single Seed Indoor Experience

Cmitch55

Hello all Cmitch55 here and I'm back to begin a new journal which I hope will yield better results then my last. This is my first time ever doing an indoor grow so I am excited to see what I can do.

What strain is it: It will start with just bag seed but as I get more use to the indoor growing I will be adding many different strains thanks to a site sponsor that specializes in single seeds :cheer:
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages: some of everything :thumb:
Is it in Veg or Flower stage: Seedling
If in Veg... For how long: Just broke the surface last night at 3A.M :circle-of-love:
Indoor or outdoor: First Indoor experience
Soil or Hydro: soil
If soil... what is in your mix:Just some scotts for now will be getting some FFOF in the next few days
If soil... What size pot: Solo cup>1 gallon>3 gallon
Size of light: Cfl's
Any Pests: Hopefully not
How often are you watering: lift method when dry
Type and strength of ferts used: Sensi Grow part A for Veg Fox Farm for Bloom

I hope you all will enjoy learning with me :Namaste:

Mandy The Marijuana Plant
120219_00012.jpg

Whooo hooooo we have life
ya! the first 2weeks are fairly slow with seeds but don't live in an area with readily available clones
Great to see you around again Cmitch55 :Namaste::high-five::cheer:

Things look very well set-up..hope you don't mind me tagging along :circle-of-love:
thanks for being here miss bud

looks good so far and good idea switching to FF soil. also do you have any way to test the pH of your water? its important to know.

Good luck friend!

I do not have a ph tester but I believe my tap water is quiet neutral. In my last grow I used only my tap water and never had a ph issue so we will see how it goes. I know I will have to invest in a ph meter eventually but I just spent my money on a big bag of Fox Farm Ocean Fresh soil and General organics nutrient line (I Know i Said i was using fox farm nutrients but I decided I wanted to go organic . Thanks for taging along I hope youll stick along for the ride. It may get bumpy at times but I promise it'll be fun!

Febuary 25th 2012

Ok every one so this is officially Day 6 of the seedling stage and Little mandy looks to be doing pretty good. I know that the first 2 weeks of this grow will be pretty dull but I am looking forward for things to really start to get under way in a short while. but I have some updates for this grow

First off I did a little bit of shopping at my local hydro store and got the following

General Organics Nutrient line
120225_0002.jpg

Fox Farms Ocean Forest Soil
120225_0001.jpg

And here is an update of My little Mandy the Marijuana plant.
120225_0000.jpg

Alright all journal didnt go as I expected as I ran into some trouble but I am back for more :thumb:. Since then Mandy was removed and I have now restarted. This journal is changing a little bit as I will be doing it partially indoor and partly outdoors. Update time!

On April 15th 2012 I took my white widow seed and germinated it via the paper towel method.

On April 17th 2012 I found my seed had a small tape root showing and from there she went straight into my soil (FFOF). She is under a homade light fixture which utilizes 5 small blue spectrum cfls. The soil was watered well and seed stuck in about 1/8'. the solo cup was then covered with a half cut soda bottle to use as a makeshift humidity dome.

The plan is to veg this girl indoors untill the 2nd week of may. By then I will be ready to move her outdoors. Ideally I would like to take a clone of her and flower that but we'll see how things go. until next time :420:
~Cmitch

4-18-12

When I woke up this morning I found that the seed had broke the surface with the shell husk still on it. I waited untill around 8P.M to check and see progress. The shell husk has fallen off and the white widow is finally beginning to open its leaves to the light

whitewidow4-18-12.jpg

And this grow is officially under way! :cheer::circle-of-love:

Ta-ta for now
~cmitch

I have a 2-day-old bagseed young'un in soil indoors. Gonna stick her on the balcony in a week or so.

I'm going to be using just FFOF potting soil - strickly organic grow and low-input as my very first experiment.

Depending on where you are located you may want to wait until the middle of may to start putting it outdoors i'll swing by your journal and take a look :welcome: :thumb:

4-19-2012

The girl is full up and spreading her leaves to the light :party::allgood:

Whitewidow4-19-12.png

Be back soon :Namaste:

Depending on where you are located you may want to wait until the middle of may to start putting it outdoors i'll swing by your journal and take a look :welcome: :thumb:

4-19-2012

The girl is full up and spreading her leaves to the light :party::allgood:

Whitewidow4-19-12.png

Be back soon :Namaste:

I'm in Los Angeles and it's going to be over 90F tomorrow. I will put it out on the balcony AFTER this heat wave.

hey im subbed nice grow looking nice and strong congrats.!!!!

Hey IneedWeed welcome to my journal pull up a seat and pack a nice :bong: things are going to get crazy soon
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4-26-2012

The girl is doing good leaves are looking a bit waxy not sure what thats all about but im not going to worry about it all to much just gave her the first watering since germination and sprouting because the soil was really getting dry....I'm happy with her and can't wait till she really starts taking off...I will give her the first feeding as soon as she has 3 sets of true leaves

Whitewidow4-26-12.jpg

Thats all for now, till next time

~Cmitch

Back
Top Bottom