420 Magazine Background

CNB Seizes 600g of Cannabis, Arrests 85 Offenders

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
SINGAPORE: A samurai sword and more than 600 grams of cannabis were among the stash seized by the Central Narcotics Board (CNB) in its latest anti-drug operations on Thursday.

Nine suspected drug traffickers were also nabbed.

One was a 31-year-old Malaysian who was caught driving a 40-feet prime mover along New Changi Road East.

The vehicle was carrying three blocks of cannabis, weighing over 600 grams and worth S$17,000.

During an island-wide anti-drug bust, eight suspected traffickers were nabbed.

One of them had a long sword and a Samurai sword seized from his home.

76 suspected drug abusers were also arrested in the 24-hour operation.

53 of them later tested positive for controlled drugs

Chronic4Pain

damn 17k for about a pound where can i sell for that much?lol that mad money right there

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior
This is a sad story for it is highly likely this man will receive the death penalty. Getting caught with drugs in Asia is serious, serious shit!

onwi

yeah thats true. they're probably fucked. and since i think marijuana is harder to come by in south eastern asia (from my own knowledge i hafnt been able to find any everytime i go to visit hongkong etc.) its probably why they estimate the price to be so high. but i gess they probably marked it up more to make themselves look hotter.

why do people hate us so? :(

its just a plant...

lost201a

76 suspected drug abusers were also arrested in the 24-hour operation.

53 of them later tested positive for controlled drugs

In the US or Canad when a drug dealer gets busted they don't go after the user or all the friends the drug dealer has.

76 suspected drug abusers they must of found a book on the drug dealer with the names and phone numbers.

Top Bottom