CNB Seizes 600g of Cannabis, Arrests 85 Offenders

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
SINGAPORE: A samurai sword and more than 600 grams of cannabis were among the stash seized by the Central Narcotics Board (CNB) in its latest anti-drug operations on Thursday.

Nine suspected drug traffickers were also nabbed.

One was a 31-year-old Malaysian who was caught driving a 40-feet prime mover along New Changi Road East.

The vehicle was carrying three blocks of cannabis, weighing over 600 grams and worth S$17,000.

During an island-wide anti-drug bust, eight suspected traffickers were nabbed.

One of them had a long sword and a Samurai sword seized from his home.

76 suspected drug abusers were also arrested in the 24-hour operation.

53 of them later tested positive for controlled drugs

damn 17k for about a pound where can i sell for that much?lol that mad money right there

yeah thats true. they're probably fucked. and since i think marijuana is harder to come by in south eastern asia (from my own knowledge i hafnt been able to find any everytime i go to visit hongkong etc.) its probably why they estimate the price to be so high. but i gess they probably marked it up more to make themselves look hotter.

why do people hate us so? :(

its just a plant...

76 suspected drug abusers were also arrested in the 24-hour operation.

53 of them later tested positive for controlled drugs

In the US or Canad when a drug dealer gets busted they don't go after the user or all the friends the drug dealer has.

76 suspected drug abusers they must of found a book on the drug dealer with the names and phone numbers.

Back
Top Bottom