Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Lights

cnd420

Strains: 1 White Widow, 1 Black Domina, 1 AK 47, 1 Northern Lights, and 3 White Rhino Clones
Medium: Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil mix
Nutes: Veg - Neptune's Harvest Fish and seeweed 2-3-1
Flower - Tiger Bloom 2-8-4
Lights: 4 T5 full spectrum fluoro's and 5 100 watt CFL's for veg, unsure for flowering
2 weeks into veg
humidity 55-65
temp. 70-85
indoor
CAM00038.jpg
CAM00037.jpg
CAM00036.jpg

Re: Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Ligh

i would get a digital ballast. they are more efficient, produce higher lumens, and extend the life of high intensity discharge bulbs. the lumatek ballasts i use also are dimable and have a super lumen setting that can overdrive the light by 10%.

Re: Cnd420's 2nd Grow - Soil - Indoor - CFL/HPS - White Widow - AK 47 - Northern Ligh

i would get a digital ballast. they are more efficient, produce higher lumens, and extend the life of high intensity discharge bulbs. the lumatek ballasts i use also are dimable and have a super lumen setting that can overdrive the light by 10%.
I agree, digital ballast is the way to go...Personaly I got my used digital ballast from a resale hydro store for $100 and they go for the same on craigslist. even new ones go for around the $180 price. Just my input, having used magnetic ballasts in the past.

these will do just fine. they will grow faster under the t5s once they setup roots, dont worry. excited to see all these strains.

make sure youre keeping their medium moist for now since the pots are big. dont over water, do a little each day. it takes h20 to make glucose!

ak47 is supposed to be great..so is widow..and so is n.l.

do not feed any food yet. i also use fish protein and it can burn. fox farms is really hot out the bag anyway, if you look at the last grow in my signature my boy hasnt fed those once in those solo cups, its straight fox farms. they are dark green, too dark.

yeah its my top 3 these strains are common out here and I love the buzz black domina is another really good strain seems to be my strongest plant too, I water just enough to keep close to the plant moist try not to drowned em but a lil every day. I would have had one more strain a cross breed Sticky Icky but my bean didn't crack I had one other lights that didn't either then this lights which seems to be trying to play catch up hoping she sticks and takes off thats my all time favorite smoke always has been.

really no food for flower it could be why they seemed to burn I just noticed a couple fucked up leafs then looked again and it those leafs for fastly going yellow then brown got scared and flushed this is my first crop im relying upon for income I want as much as I can get but dont want to fuck myself either..... sorry for the ramble, little stoned at the moment

i make a super soil, so i dont have to feed for the first 4-5 weeks. by this time, my plants are usually in bloom so i start my bloom feeding schedule

basically at 4 weeks in fox farm soil, you should start looking if they need food. if they do..starting a feeding program. mine is fish protein concentrate 2-2-2, so it needs once or twice a week. sometimes i top dress with a granular 4-4-4 feed if i dont want to mix fish up

ok thats the differance I plan to veg 4 to 5 weeks just depends on when my other grow is ready to harvest, cut one down move one in these baby's are going into their 3rd week of life I have probably 3 - 4 weeks left with my other grow so these are getting some veg time unless they get out of controll lol then ill mix em in with whats allready in the bloom room

i hear ya..they need veg time..just 0 nutes at the moment. keep us updated. night

how bigs the difference between digital and magnetic ballast I want to go digital but not sure my funds are going to allow that, there's not much to pick from around here and I prefer not doing any business online just a paranoia I suppose but none the less would I be better with a digital 600 or a magnetic 1000 I could always sell back and upgrade later or pawn off on a buddy lol just trying to get fired up right

digitals are the way forward, i do have 2 x 600w sunmaster compact ballasts as spares, but ive just traded my last magnetic in (was faulty made a really loud buzz noise and had something loose inside) and i put the difference in to get a lumii digita ballast (cheap in uk) there very similar to lumatek 3 year warranty just unsure if they do a 1000w version if budget allows id get the lumatek and either a hortilux/sylvania grolux bulb for the grow good luck im going to subscribe

thanks man and welcome, the cheapest lumatek ballast ive found here digital anyways and not dimmable is all most 400$ just for the ballast pretty steep for my budget at the moment thats why Im thinkng ill go with a magnetic ballast untill I can pull some product to up my funds and just hold on to it for a back up and go digital idk damn law I hate trying to hide the fact that im growing makes it ruff thats why I wont shop online send em right to my damn door. no thanks lol

thats 100$ cheaper but I still the fact that hydro supplies are being shiped to my house and I would think that throws red flags at the vice squad I just get myself over that hangup cause I want to go digitil the lumatek stuff seems very impressive its gonna have to wait untill I harvest thanks for all the input wish I could afford to go that route but i figure it will still be a considerable improve ment from 2 100 watts and some cfls

Back
Top Bottom