CND420's First Quality Grow - White Rhino - Soil - Indoor

hope you have a great first day at the new grind brother and have a great weedend too!

It was a good day thank you Fish im working tomorrow too just finally getting a chance to get on here for a minute the girls are growing just fine fattening up all the time jobs great looks like my boss will likely be a new costumer although he wont know where its grown but hes asking if I could find him something already lol this is gonna work out I feel really good about it

Its funny how things like that work out man... Funny indeed. Glad to hear things are getting along for you! Keep that thumb green!!

Fabulos news cnd good thinking about the .....not noing were its grown..... one person knowing in my eyes is one to many. A couple of my previous grows a few of my buddys thiought it was grown by an uncle a hundred miles away

I never met the guy but I would let him burn some of his with you before you spark yours with him boss.
he might be trying to bait you.
hope not
It was a good day thank you Fish im working tomorrow too just finally getting a chance to get on here for a minute the girls are growing just fine fattening up all the time jobs great looks like my boss will likely be a new costumer although he wont know where its grown but hes asking if I could find him something already lol this is gonna work out I feel really good about it

yeah theres still some feeling out to do here but it I feel like hes cool just got that "feeling" and thanks guys im off to work again today tomorrows gonna be busy but im off gonna try for some pics sorry if I dont hit your journals man thats the only thing that sucks about working i leave at 6:15 dont get back till 6:30 7:00 and when you got 2 young kids well im just gonna be busy for a while better than sitting round the house wishing I had something to do

Make that paper dawg! Lol! Do what you gotta do man, we know how it is.

ok heres an update cameras broke so its back to 3mp phone pics which is better than nothing I guess but it damn sure aint HD anyhow I spotted some amber on a few buds and since im out and strapped plus trying to come up with gas money to get me to the first check I decided to do a small harvest then I fed the girls what will be their last dose of nutes I did not record wet weight as i don't want to depress myself at loosing 80% so ill weigh when its dry.
CAM000681.jpg
CAM000813.jpg

I do have one confirmed female already in the 3 I just put in the flower room and still think the other 2 have female preflowers so keeping my fingers crossed there
CAM000842.jpg
the biggest one is the confirmed girl

AK is starting to bulk up Ive lost track of time on her not sure how far along she is
CAM000833.jpg
CAM000692.jpg
CAM000681.jpg

then heres a pic of the partial harvest
CAM000794.jpg

thanks man im a little disappointed in myself for taking some of the tops but the only ones I took were about 2% amber and the rest was milky and a little bit of cloudy in there but I could find very little clear everyone's dry around here including myself and damnit I needed some smoke lol at any rate to late to go back now maybe it will allow the rest to bulk up in these next 2 weeks Ive decided not to wait 12 weeks im trying to go on a 3 week cycle and a 9 week flower I want to stay pretty strict to that unless they are just to premature thats my plan anyways

thanks man im a little disappointed in myself for taking some of the tops but the only ones I took were about 2% amber and the rest was milky and a little bit of cloudy in there but I could find very little clear everyone's dry around here including myself and damnit I needed some smoke lol at any rate to late to go back now maybe it will allow the rest to bulk up in these next 2 weeks Ive decided not to wait 12 weeks im trying to go on a 3 week cycle and a 9 week flower I want to stay pretty strict to that unless they are just to premature thats my plan anyways

I hear ya. My wife has 2 oz. to last her until next harvest... in about 2 months. May have to procure some to get her by. Hopefully not... but probably so.

I think growing from clones may speed up your cycle.

thats what im trying to get to but had to sprout the been sex it then take clones I now have 2 mothers of differant strains and looking for one more flavor to keep around would like to be able to run 3 strains at a time.

Crazy shit tried to incorprate GLR in my veg room just got done looking at my clones and my AK clones are trying to flower (there are several pistils showing on a 8" clone) with the GLR in place changed my timer back to 18/6 hopefully they will all be okay they are the they are still at 3 weeks from going into flower so im gonna try to make em go back veg hopefully they will work with me if not ill just have to do a micro grow lol

good weed cnd:)
sorry you had to harvest early. I understand tho. Now Don't Do It Again!!
how did you have your GLR set? I never had any go to flower with it before.

Back
Top Bottom