CND420's First Quality Grow - White Rhino - Soil - Indoor

That tub is some diy trick stuff man! Very innovative.

you cant, you gotta do it once and let it go..cant keep cutting her away early it WILL hurt final yield. i suggested pruning now becuase flowers are still young yet..maybe a 7 or 8 week sample..thats when the potency comes heavy :Namaste:

lol yeah thats all the trimming its going to get I wasnt gonna do that but im almost out of smoke figure maybe itll give me a headchange give me an idea what im working with i know its to early to have a real idea but its a clue and it helps the plants at the same time no quality nug will be cut until I see amber

lol yeah thats all the trimming its going to get I wasnt gonna do that but im almost out of smoke figure maybe itll give me a headchange give me an idea what im working with i know its to early to have a real idea but its a clue and it helps the plants at the same time no quality nug will be cut until I see amber

how many weeks from pistil was this cut just now?

why is it taking so long for them to mature? the leaves are HUGE which means the buds are gonna be. they look frosty as fuck, trust me, but you need that weight feel me?

tiger bloom suggets how many times a week? its a strong concentrate, id probably do it very lighty once maybe twice a week. water water feed?

How can I make the link to my journal in my signature look like
yours do?
you type out what you want your link to say in what ever color size and style you like then you highlight it and then click on the add link button and what ever you typed will become your link

well said. you and i both now these should be fat plants. id call your plants at week 5 of 10-12.

Ok so I watered today I 1.5 liters of mix
2 gallons of water
3 tsp molasses
1 tsp cal mag
1 tsp tiger bloom

I added the tiger bloom on this water agianst my better judgment these girls havent really got much nutes in their life spann do to flushing in the begining so my buddy though since im nearing my last feeding i need to squeez as much as possible to help em finish out and it made since at the time, time will tell I suppose.

Now as to why they are taking so long, thinking about it lastnight I didnt buy these seeds these are white rhino bag seed, the bag came from a dispinsery in detroit so I had faith I had a true strain but their rhino may have been pollenated by another plant leaving me with a cross so who knows what I really have......damn

Back
Top Bottom